➳ 029.

graphic violence ahead.
z i o n .

"learn how to close ya windows dipshit." al said. "but you definitely not shootin' my girlfriend or my cousin let's get that straight."

"and who the fuck gone stop me?" one of them asked.

he looked familiar as hell, i looked even closer to see that it was a nigga that looked just like me but older.

my bitch ass father.

"fuck youu mean who gone stop you?" kamari asked. "the two niggas standin' in front of you."

"y'all young asses?" he asked, and busted out into laughter. "hell naw."

"young, but ill still take yo bitch nigga." al said, making me snicker.

"and who the hell laughing behind you, huh?" my dad asked. we all came out from where we were hiding.

"zion!" my dad exclaimed, and put a evil smirk on his face. "how you doing?"

"fuck you." i spat. "you a bitch ass nigga." i continued, and laughed.

"it's not my fault yo momma wasn't nothin' but a who—

"finish that sentence and i'll kill you right here." i spat.

"you really gone kill the man that gave you life?" he asked, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"nigg— that's yo daddy?" cordae asked.

"yea, that's my bitch ass daddy." i replied, and rolled my eyes.

"oh, and yes i'll kill yo ass, the fuck." i said to my dad, and laughed.

"come on, we could have the father-son relationship you always wanted." he said.

"ion want shit to do with you nigga!" i yelled, pullin' out my gun.

i shot that nigga in the foot and leg. you better believe i wasn't done with his ass yet.

"now if y'all don't wanna end up like this nigga right here i suggest you leave." i said, and all of them ran off like some pussy niggas.

he fell to the floor wincing in pain, but i didn't care. i was getting back at him.

for all the times i walked home and he was beatin' on my mama. for all the times that he would leave for a few months and then come back. for the time that he left fa' good and didn't come back. and for the time that he killed my big sister when i was five

"who the fuck shot at me?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"i ain't tellin' you shit!" he exclaimed.

"suit ya' self." i said. "yo manny, pass me the ropes." i said, and laughed.

he threw the ropes to me, and my dad tried scooting away.

i grabbed his arms and tied them together, then tied both of his feet together.

"got me fucked up." i said, and laughed. i pulled out my pocket knife.