➳ 019.

"told you from the jump, i'm the one to choose."
k i e r r a .

"al, can you get the baby bag please?" i asked.

"yeah, hold on baby." he said, and walked back up to our room.

we were now eighteen, with a two year old daughter. her name is mahlasia.

he came back downstairs with the baby bag, and handed it to me. i took mahlasia out of her playpen.

"hey baby!" i cooed, and tickled her. she giggled, and squirmed.

suddenly, the doorbell rang. i sighed, and opened the front door.

"m-mom?" i asked.

"you and that bastard child of yours can go to hell." she said, pulling out a gun.

i closed the door quickly, but she already had sent shots to me. the only thing was, she missed me, but she hit mahlasia in the leg.

➳➳➳

i woke up from my dream, panting hard. it was almost four in the morning. i've been having nightmares like this since i had my miscarriage.

i pulled out my phone, and looked up everything i needed to know about them, which just made my heart hurt even more.

i read one of the lines over and over. the more i read it, the more pain i felt.

a woman is likely to have another miscarriage after the first one.

tears streamed down my face. i lost my baby simply because i wasn't the saint of the daughter my mother wanted me to be.

"ki, why you cryin'?" i heard al's voice. i looked up, and he was standing at the door way.

"a-al." i stuttered, and broke down sobbing. he sighed, and walked over to the bed. he sat down, and wrapped his arms around me. i buried my head into his chest and began sobbing.

he took my phone from my hand, and looked at what i was reading.

"ki, readin' this just gone make your pain worse." al said, and i sighed.

i didn't even know why i was reading all of this. this is not the first time this has happened, and i'm pretty sure it won't be the last, sadly.

"you gone be aiight, okay?" al assured me.

"o-okay." i said, and he kissed me on the forehead. i smiled.

"i love you baby." he said, and pecked my lips softly. i did the same thing that he did.

"i love you too, al."

k e n z i e .

i felt the urge to kiss glizzy back, so of course that's what i did.

he pulled me off of the wall, not breaking the kiss. his hands slid down my waist, to my butt. he gripped it, giving it a light squeeze.