▲ 6 | In-visible ▲

holyshitguys im so sorry, 1. i lost motivation, 2. I LOST THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER. Luckily, i sent a rough draft to one of my friends and i managed to get most of it here!
-----
Chapter 6 - In-visible ◬
◬ Edited ◬
-----
• Invisible •
'unable to be seen.'
-----

'-----

---

"We'll meet again."

---

'Some sunny day.'

//

The power had been out for the last 3 days.

A loud crash echoed through the halls of your house, and of course, you had thought of the worst and ran into the kitchen. To your surprise, you saw your brother, his back facing you.

"B/N...?" You muttered, somewhat startled. As you edged closer to him, you noticed he was visibly shaking, trembling and hunched over in the corner. This gave you the same vibe you saw in horror movies, where something bad was bound to happen.

Slowly, he turned around, his eyes wide, completely blue and glowing. They were almost hollow, the light being the only brightness in the room. You gasped quietly and furrowed your eyebrows.

"H-hey, um-" Cutting yourself off, you watched as his mouth started to open up, way larger than a human was capable of. His mouth continued to stretch wider and wider, until a blue beam shot out, directly aiming at you.

You froze on the spot.

And the beam hit you.

---

Sweating, you jolted, waking yourself up.

You should have known it was a dream, you wouldn't be that stupid, would you? To just stand there?

You ran shaky hands across your face, dragging your skin slightly before reaching for your phone to check the time; 6:18 am. This annoyed you because you already knew it was going to take a while to fall back to sleep. 

Sooooo, you stared at the ceiling.

Yeah right.

That's it.

10 minutes went by, 30, 50, maybe even an hour. It was one of those times where you think you're sleeping, but really, you're just zoning out without realising it.

Then something felt off. Something inside you tensed for a slight moment, a tightening in your stomach. A bad feeling, like the ones in horror movies. 

A loud crash echoed through the halls.

You didn't know how, but you already knew what was happening. It was like the dream, right? You just had to hear your brother's step to confir- B/N's steps quieted as they came to a slow stop, and as you walked down the halls, you could hear his breath again.