Locker Room**

The buzzer sounded as the players lined up to shake hands, each of them riled up over how close the game was. Shawn had scored twice tonight, and was about to score again.

You watched from your seat with an ache between your thighs as the boys piled into the change room, patting each other's backs as they celebrated their win.

Standing outside the door, you waited as each player exited the locker room and shot you a nod. Shawn was always the last to come out, so once you'd counted fourteen boys coming and going, you figured it was safe to slip inside.

His muscular back was facing you, a small white towel wrapped around his lean waist as he rummaged through his backpack. He sucked in a breath as your fingertips raked up his bare sides, your plump lips planting a kiss between his large shoulder blades.

"Jesus, you scared me," he gasped, spinning to face you.

"Sorry. Good game out there, Superstar," you smirked, pushing up on your tiptoes for a kiss.

He kissed back, tongue shaking between your lips as your fingers threaded through his sopping curls.

"Mm, babe, you shouldn't be in here," he whispered against your lips, fingers ghosting under the hem of your hoodie.

"I don't see anyone tell me to leave," you smiled, peeling your sweater from your body and unbuttoning your jeans.

"Fuck," he grunted, a tent pitched beneath his towel. You looked up to meet his gaze and quickly reached out to tug at the fabric, leaving it to fall on the floor.

"Babe, we can't," he shook his head, a massive toothy grin on his face.

"But baby, you were so hot out there," you breathed, kicking your jeans off your ankles. "I need you."

He spun you around in an instant, your back hitting the lockers with a crash as his lips attacked your bare neck. His fingers hooked into your panties and tugged them down your thighs so you could step out of them. His strong hands gripped your hips and led you to the wooden bench, pushing you to kneel and bend over on the hard surface.

His hand came down on your ass with a rough smack, his wet locks dripping on your soft back.

"Please, Shawn," you begged, hissing from the pain on your right ass cheek.

"Please what? You want my cock?" he grunted, running his tip along your slick folds. His thighs were hot on your ass, leg hairs tickling your skin.

"Yes, Shawn, fuck me," you groaned, pushing back against his hard length.

He pushed into you roughly, also kneeling on the bench behind you. He grabbed your hips with a squeeze as he began thrusting into your core, grunts escaping his lips in your ear.

"Fuck, baby, so tight," he groaned, hips slapping your ass loudly in the empty locker room.

"Shawn, fuck," you moaned out as his thickness stretched your slick walls. He brought a hand forward to toy with your clit as he thrusted downward, grazing your g-spot and panting in your ear.

"Not gonna last," he hissed, pounding into your core ruthlessly.

"Don't stop, don't fucking stop," you cried, pushing your ass against his hips to meet his rough thrusts as you exploded around him, pulsing on his throbbing cock.

"M'gonna cum," he panted, "so good for me," he continued to grunt and groan, rocking his hips against your ass.

"Cum for me, Shawn," you cooed, coming down from your peak.

"Fuck," he moaned loudly, releasing his hot load inside you as his hips came to a halt.

He got off the bench and located your thong, gently tugging it up your legs for you. He planted a kiss on your sweaty forehead, wet hair dripping on your face as he smiled against your skin, letting out a laugh.

"What?" you giggled, reaching out to grab his face with your small hands.

"I just can't wait for the Playoffs," he smirked, his large hand giving your bare thigh a gentle smack.