No Touching**

You were crammed in the small washroom of the plane, desperate for release but trying not to make it too obvious.

Shawn had been touchy-feely with you all day, and the wetness had been pooling in your panties for hours. It wasn't until his hand travelled incredibly north on your thigh that you considered taking him to the airplane washroom.

The look on his face was priceless.

You told him he wasn't allowed to move, because he was so rough it would probably cause you to scream out, attracting attention from other passengers.

Once you'd pulled him inside and slid the little door shut, you pushed him against the wall and pulled his black skinny jeans to his ankles. Shawn couldn't even speak, didn't know what the hell had gotten into you. Pulling your panties down your thighs and resting your arms on the little sink, you pushed your ass against Shawn's middle, teasing his tip with your slick folds.

He bit down on his hand, concealing a moan as you pushed against him, sliding his cock inside of you. His hands found your ass as you rocked back and forth, causing you to come to a halt.

"No touching, Shawn," you warned, causing him to cross his arms over his large chest to keep them occupied.

You gripped the sink with all your might as you slid along Shawn's length achingly slowly, trying not to get lost in the moment out of the fear of being caught.

"Baby, please," you could hear him whisper behind you, knuckles white from gripping his own arms so intensely.

"Shawn, shh," was all you could say, focusing on the feeling of his soft tip grazing against your slick walls.

"Baby, I need more, fuck," he panted, stomach clenched as he held his breath, "You're so tight, fuck, oh my God."

You leaned forward, only allowing his pink tip to be inside of you, and then pushed back against him with brute force, burying himself in your wet cunt.

He threw his head back and covered his mouth with his left hand, tugging at his hair with the other.

"Fuck, yes, like that, harder babe," he whispered, concealing little moans by biting down on his arm.

You began rocking back and forth harder than before, losing yourself in the feeling of him keeping you stretched out and filling you perfectly. Your hand reached between your legs and massaged your clit as Shawn fought to keep his hands off of you, and the small circles on your bundle of nerves had you clenching around his cock in seconds.

"Fuck, fuck babe, come for me," you moaned as your stomach contracted and then released, your walls throbbing on his hard cock.

You heard him release a little whimper into the inside of his elbow as his cock twitched inside of you, filling you with warmth as you continued to throw it back.

You leaned forward, allowing him to slip out of you as he tugged his pants up and pulled you in for a wet kiss.

"Shawn, you're all pink," you smiled, taking in his rosy cheeks and bright pink lips. "How the fuck are we gonna get back to our seats?"

Shawn laughed, pulling you tight to his chest, still wondering what the hell had come over his girlfriend.