Chapter 2: An Inaccurate Movie

Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous ladybug or any of its characters.

"Oh no!" Ladybug gasped.

A few rows ahead, Alya and Nino were sitting comfortably, patiently waiting for their two other best friends who would never show up.

"Shoot! I told Al- my friends I was going to watch the movies with," Ladybug explained her outburst.

"That reminds me I did the same," Chat replied sheepishly.

"Where is Adrien anyway?" Ladybug said.

"Marinette's not there either," Chat pointed out. Just then, they realised they let in personal information  and they both began making ridiculous excuses about how they knew the group of friends.

Suddenly, Chat cut their fumbling short and whispered to Ladybug, finger pointing at Alya and Nino,"They're about to kiss!" The warmth of his breath hit her shoulder, and Ladybug shuddered a little. Moving her eyes to the two 'friends', Ladybug noticed they were indeed coming really close.

"I must take a picture, I can't miss this chance for the world," Marinette said grinning almost devilishly, lost in her own world, momentarily forgetting she was not Marinette in the moment but Ladybug.

Which, was not much of a problem as Adrien also lost his sense of identity, replying with a "Me too," to Marinette's statement. He pulled out a camera and began to record the scene in front of him. After ages of pining, his two best friends finally managed to get their feeling in check and were about to kiss. This was a moment that needed to be documented in history.

Nino's silhouette came closer to Alya's and their faces were inches apart. Marinette zoomed in for better images. Nino came closer to Alya and picked up an extra soda can from her side. From the corner of her eyes Marinette saw Adrien face-palm. "Why won't they just kiss already," Marinette groaned, "they are literally made for each other." "Just like us," Chat added with a wide grin across his face and wiggled his eyebrows. Ladybug rolled her eyes again.

"If you expect me to put up with all this flirting, you better have some Camembert!" Plagg whined as he flew out from Chat's hoodie.

"We are not flirting!" The superhero duo protested in unison both flustered as their face turned crimson red.

"Plagg!" Tikki scolded as she flew out of Marinette's purse.

Chat studied the red spotted ladybug kwami of good luck and creation. There was only one word to describe her, adorable.

"Chat, meet Tikki, my kwami and Tikki this is Chat Noir as you know," Marinette introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you," Tiki said sweetly which was so unlike his own kwami's sarcastic tone.

"Same to you," Chat responded with a smile. Then he turned to Plagg and introduced him to Ladybug, "This cheese loving idiot here is Plagg, all he thinks about is stinky camembert."

"Hey! I am not an idiot and for your information Camembert is the greatest creation of man," Plagg replied in an offended tone.

Marinette laughed at their antics. "By chance, I happen to have a little bit of Camembert with me right now," Marinette said as she produced two blocks of Camembert from her purse," I kinda grabbed cheese bread and some camembert for extra flavor for lunch on the way to the movies." Marinette offered them to the ancient black creature who instantly gulped down the cheese in two bites.

Plagg was over the moon. "Marry her," He said dreamily."Plagg!" Adrien scolded.

Just then the lights went out and the movie began. Silence settled in the hall and the opening music rang through the halls. It was a massive contrast to the previous minute when the loud chattering of excited spectators filled the hall. The Miraculous theme song started to play from the speakers, the anime version of Paris's favourite superheroes appeared on the screen.

In the movie, the girl who played ladybug was slightly taller than the original one. However, she had the same navy blue pigtails tied with a red ribbon and the same bluebell eyes. The movie featured ladybug as a college student around 18 years old (Marinette could see Alya complaining that the original ladybug was a high school girl and some people near her were shushing her) who had a normal life behind the mask. They named the girl behind the mask Bridgette. Bridgette was portrayed as a confident girl who loved singing and dancing.

The Chat Noir, on the other hand, had longer messier blond hair and normal human eyes, and he was also more flirty. The boy behind the mask was named Felix. Felix was a cold broke college student who worked in a fast-food court. His family was poor and he had to work to maintain his tuition fees.

Also, in the movie, Ladybug and Chat Noir knew each others identities. As the story proceeded, Felix and Bridgette falls in love with one another.

"Wow, this movie is sooooo inaccurate, at least my part of  the story is," Chat whispered. "Oh, so that means you are not eighteen, you are not broke and you don't work as your family does not need financial support, am i right?" Ladybug asked raising an eyebrow. "Absolutely, but I uh.. actually kinda work..nothing tough...just a few photoshoots every week, not to support my family though, just to make my father happy," Chat said  as he nervously scratched his neck. "That's cool!" Ladybug remarked,"but you kinda remind me of Adrien." "Uhh..yeah! We are very similar, I never noticed though," Chat said with an uncertainty in his voice, but then he cockily added,"But I'd say I am more charming than he is." Ladybug rolled her eyes and retorted, "Keep dreaming kitty."

After a while, Chat asked Ladybug,"So, what about you? Are you by chance called Bridgette and 18 years old and love to sing and dance?" "Nah, I am not named Bridgette, I am a high school student and I am not really into singing and dancing. I mean I like Jagged Stone and Clara Nightingale but I more into fashion and designing, and Gabriel Agreste is my idol," Ladybug stated.

Once again, they fell silent as the movie took a dark turn. Felix got akumatised and turned into Chat Blanc. "I hope this never happens in real life," Ladybug mumbled," I don't want to fight you." Ladybug said . Chat hummed in agreement.

Ladybug was silently sobbing as something sad happened in the movie. For once, she was grateful to have her hoodie because if Chat saw her crying over a movie, she wouldn't hear the end of it.

Just then, Chat exclaimed," Nino's holding her hand!"