The Togami Safehouse

Începe de la început

"I'm here,Mondo...I..really thought that you were gone..."

I started sobbing. Mondo cupped my face and kissed my lips.

"I'm sorry,princess...i won't do it again next time. Promise" he said. I nodded.

"Anyway,where are we? This place looks so goddamn fancy!" Mondo exclaimed. I agree. The room was like it was made for royalty or something.

"Let's go out and take a look around. Maybe Taka and Togami are in another room"

Mondo nodded. He tried to stand up,but he fell to the floor. I hurriedly went to his side.

"Mondo,are you alright?!"

"I'm fine. Maybe i was out for too long.." Mondo said while trying to stand up again. I helped him up and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Just walk slowly. Hold on to my shoulders"

Mondo nodded. We then went out of the room to enter a long corridor that was pure white. No one was around. There were a few doors next to our room. We looked at them one by one,but it was empty. After about the fifth try,we found Taka and Togami laying next to each other. They woke up just as soon as we opened the door.

"Where are we..?" Taka said while holding his head and sitting up. He was topless and full of bandages just like Mondo. He looked at us and jumped. He immediately pulled us in for a hug.

"Kyoudai,Chihiro,you're alive!" Taka said while crying. We hugged him back.

"Is this..." Togami mumbled with wide eyes. He then dashed out of the room.

"Togami,wait! Taka,help Mondo up!" i said while passing Mondo's hand to Taka. I then went out to the corridor and followed the echoing voice of Togami's footsteps. It led me to a giant golden door with a symbol on it. The symbol didn't ring a bell in my memory. I took deep breaths and opened the door to see men suited in black and white going around the room. It's like a spy's headquarters. I walked around and finally found Togami talking to one of the men.

"Togami!" I called. He looked at me then back to the man.

"We shall discuss this later" Togami said. The man nodded and walked away.

"Togami,where are we?"

"This is the Togami safehouse. The one we've been searching for" Togami said while fixing his glasses.

"Holy shit! What is this place?!" I heard Mondo yell. I looked back at the door to see him and Taka walking towards us.

"Oi,prick! Is this your safehouse? It's just like in a spy movie!" Mondo laughed.

"Yes,yes. Come along now" Togami said while walking away. We followed him to a meeting room. After we were inside,Togami clapped his hands. Two men went inside and stood next to him.

"We've been locked inside the school for quite some time. My men have been watching the situation. They will explain everything there is to know" Togami said. He then sat on a chair,calling the rest of us to sit with him. One of the men cleared his throat. Before the man started talking,i used the microchip Kyoko gave me to contact her and Naegi.

'Kyoko,Naegi,do you hear me?'

'What's up,Chihiro?' i heard Naegi's voice said.

'We're now in Togami's safehouse. His men are about to explain to us the current situation'

'Okay. Repeat everything they say in your mind so we can know about it too' Kyoko said.

'Roger'