a few seconds later, hyunwoo walked inside, nodding reassuringly at her, followed by no other than chae hyungwon.

the patient she was actually dying to see.

but even if he was truly there, soon didn't let her hopes up because she knew he was hospitalized and she assumed he wouldn't attend the rest of that week.

they've missed almost 7 or 8 sessions since hyungwon was almost in coma. after he was released, nurses suggested it was better if he had around 3 days of rest, without any sessions nor group activities and soon respected it.

"hyungwon-ssi." she greeted him with a wide smile, only to receive one from the man himself.

he took a seat on his usual spot and nodded. "how are you? you look great today." she complimented him.

hyungwon smiled, his eyes turning into soft rainbows and glanced at hyunwoo. "thank you. i feel better today, that's why i am here." he said.

soon glanced at the nurse as well. "he was feeling better... so... enjoy i guess, i'll be behind the door." he said to both and finally walked out of the office.

she turned her eyes to him and smiled. "it's good to have you back." she openly admitted.

even if she had plenty other patients, hyungwon was by far the most interesting one and the one who truly required the most help.

"thank you dr. park... i still haven't thanked you for coming to visit me at the emergency room."

she tilted her head. "of course you did." she said.

hyungwon frowned, a confused expression showed up on his handsome face. it seemed he couldn't understand why dr. park herself seemed confused about it or the fact that he didn't remember thanking her at all.

"seriously?" he asked, she nodded.

"when?" he asked shocked. soon swallowed hard as she realized that maybe back in that day, she didn't talk with chae hyungwon but maybe with someone else.

or maybe... she talked with chae hyungwon back then, but now, she was talking with someone else.

"what's your name?" she asked curiously, pressing her lips in a thin line.

hyungwon's face tensed, he tilted his head and his eyes turned serious. "hyungwon." he said with a shrug.

"hyungwon? what's your last name?"

he hesitated for a second but finally answered between his teeth. "chae."

she nodded, eyes narrowed as if she was trying to analyze him. "then... i am afraid last week i didn't talk to you in the infirmary... it was someone else."

his eyes widened slightly and he sat back, his back straight resting on the couch's rester. "who?" he asked curiously.

soon shrugged. "i have no idea, i thought that maybe you could help me... chae hyungwon-ssi."

at this point, she knew that was really chae hyungwon, the way he talked, looked at her and expressed, it was more than obvious it was him.

and this only proved one thing: the one she talked with the other day, wasn't him.

but it wasn't haejun either and judging by dr. kang's description, it couldn't have been nam gun since his personality was violent and reckless.

"i can't see how can i help you dr. park." he shrugged, his eyes remaining on hers.

she sighed. "i don't know... you say you can't remember but you don't seem sure of your own last name-

"i am chae hyungwon!" he exclaimed but before soon could argue anything, he stopped frozen on his spot, eyes widened as he looked at an empty point inside the room.