Special Chapter: 1

Helloooo!! And I am very sorry. I know I am such a. . a. . .(I am sorry I don't know how curse myself.lol) goose?. I did not update for several months. I promise I will do my best in the next update. Lol. Labyuu all.

~Oikawa~

Iwa-chan is going to date me today or not. We're actually just go to the mall and watch movies. I actually forced him to watched this new movie about aliens and I am super excited.

"Crappykawa are you not done yet? I am going to go without you." He shouted from downstairs.

I opened the door and walk down.

"Don't be like that Iwa-chan, Let's go. Let's go!!" I said then pulled him.

We walked for about 15 minutes since the mall is not really that far. When we arrived at the mall, I stopped for a moment to tie my shoelaces. I look up to see Iwa-chan a few feet from the mall entrance. I was about to follow him when some really annoying boy ran into me causing me to fell down on the ground, scraping my elbow, knees and palm.

That kid. My knee started to bleed and I have to bite my lip hard to stop myself from crying. Ever since I was younger I really hate blood and it disgust me. That is why I try my hardest not to get injured during games.

"Don't be a crybaby now. Let's go inside." I stared Iwa-chan and a tear finally escape my eyes.

I hear him sigh before kneeling beside me.

I started to hyperventilate so I close my eyes to steady my breathing until I felt hands in my back and behind my thigh lifting me up.

"Iwa-chan!" He looked at me for a second before walking inside the mall

I felt eyes of all the people we passed through. Some squeal and some have a disgusting look.

He walked in the nearby clinic which was own by his aunt. I know it was just a scratch. So what?

"I-Iwa-chan, you can put me down now. I-I think my wound stopped bleeding and. . ."

"Oh Hajime!! You finally visited! What a handsome boy you are" a woman around her forties came and hug my Iwa-chan

0.0

I mean--my bestfriend is Iwa-chan. . .

"Oh, who is this handsome boy next to you?"

But of course that burst my ego. Gosh. I know I am handsome. That is so obvious you guys.

"Ahem. Hello Madame I am the coolest guy you'll ever know! *wink*" I told her and saw her blush. I smirk.

Yes yes I know. My handsomeness and super duper cool and awesome aura is effective for all ages. I a--

"Ita!! Iwa-channnnn! You're so mean!" I pouted.

"I was having the time of my life, you know?!" He just gave me an 'I don't care' look.

"You always have the time of your life, Bakakawa!"

"And you were always there to ruin it!" And he gaves me a 'that's my job' look. So I just sigh and wince when my wound was stretched because of my movements.

Iwa-chan took notice and look at the middle age woman who is staring at us the entire time.

"Auntie, this idiot here (I'm not an idiot, Iwa-chan!) scrapped himself. His wound's pretty large but not large enough. Can you give him some bandaid?" Iwa-chan asked.

"Of course! Come come! Hi, I am Iwaizumi Akari, Hajime's aunt. I am a nurse and my husband own this" We kept talking until she finish taking care of my wound.

After that we proceed on the movie. Yeyeyeheheyhe!!! I look at the popcorns and there are so many flavors and I can't decide so I decided to ask Iwa-chan and then I'll just copy.

"Iwa-cha--" I stopped myself when I turned around because Iwa-chan's face is just inches away from me but on a sideview.

Iwa-chan is really handsome.

And I felt myself blush. WTF!! So alarming. But then he turn to look at me and I of course felt myself blush!

That's bull$#!+

He just stared straight to my eyes and used his right hand to hold my chin but not upwards because you know I am taller than him.

I was shocked when he smirk and slowly draw his lips nearer to mine and eventually met.

My eyes grew wide and--

"Crappykawa!! Let's go inside now or do you want to stay there forever?" Iwa-chan said annoyed.

"Uh I-I am. Um!" I said unsure on what to say.

Why did I imagined that!! So embarrassing!

------------

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE.

THANK YOU!♧