Part 3

Here is a one-shot for you guys! Hope you like it

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Let go of me!" I growled as Fred and George Weasley dragged me through the corridors. It was past curfew now and we were toast if we got caught.

"Where are-" I began to say but was cut off by George placing a hand over my mouth.

"Shh! Did you hear that?" he exclaimed urgently and my eyes hurriedly sweeped the corridors.

"I don't hear anything, Georgie," Fred hummed.

"Silence, that's what I hear," George responded and I had the sudden urge to slap him. The boy removed his hand from my mouth and I was finally able to voice my thoughts.

"Where are we going?"

"Yeah Freddie, where are we going?" George asked his twin and my eyes widened, I never thought the twins kept anything from one another.

"Oh, didn't I tell you. Little Ronnikins wanted to meet up with this midget, we're just giving our brother a helping hand," Fred stated with a sly smirk. George furrowed his eyebrows but nodded anyway.

"Why are you doing Ron's dirty work," I snapped at Fred.

"Let's just say, the reward at the end will be worth it."

The two then pulled me into an empty classroom, letting go of me and shutting the door.

"Right, George you stay here and watch over the captive while I go fetch Ron," Fred announced.

"Hang on a second! How come it takes the two of you to escort me down here, but only one of you to bring Ron!"

"You're a girl," Fred stated matter-of-factly as if it explained everything before turning away and exiting out the door.

Rolling my eyes, I perched myself upon one of the desks closest to the front.

"Is there any particular reason you and Fred and trying to set me up with your brother?" I asked George as he came and sat on the desk next to mine.

"Nope. This is the first I've heard of it, I didn't even know Ron liked you."

George scrunched up his nose and turned to me.

"If Fred had told you straight up why we were kidnapping you, would you have still come along?" George asked.

I hesitated. Ron had been one of my best friends since first year, the day I had gotten a howler from dad and he had been the only one that didn't laugh.

"Yes-" I was cut off.

"Oh, alright then."

"That's not what I mean George. Ron's my friend, I wouldn't just stand him up like this. I care about him, so I'll let him down gently," I explained and George searched my eyes.

I found myself leaning in and surprisingly George was too. Our lips met and my eyes fluttered shut. I felt as though there were a thousand hippogriffs roaming about my stomach. George placed a hand behind my neck and my hands were left awkwardly in mid-air. It didn't take a genius to know that I'd never kissed someone before.

"Mission accomplished, hey Ronnikins?" I heard a voice and both George and I sprung apart. 

Fred and Ron were standing by the door, sly smirks taking up the majority of their faces.

I was a bit shocked, I thought Ron liked me?

Raising my eyebrows, I silently demanded an explanation.

"You should be thanking us, really. It was so obvious that the two of you liked each other," Fred rolled his eyes.

"Fred tells you that you're meeting me, George realises he is a jealous freak and that he should have snatched you up when he had the chance. Then he expresses his deep, undying love for you," Ron explained, the smirk not leaving his face.

"For someone who has the emotional range of a teaspoon, that was quite deep," I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, whatever. Just remember to name your kids after us," Fred grinned like a Cheshire cat and my eyes widened immensely.

"I'm going to kill you Weasleys," I growled, chasing after Fred and Ron, George not far behind me.