Its what you do for love|| Epilogue

Johnnys POV

Its only been a day since Kenzie has left but i just don't feel like myself. 

"Kenzie is the love of my life" I say to myself.

"I knew it!" Lauren screeches.

"Oh um did you just hear that" I stutter.

"its ok Johnny boy, I knew It already" Lauren says plopping down on my bed.

"Ok John if she really is the love of your life then tell her" 

"Your right" I say taking out my phone.

"you have to say it in person idiot" She sighs.

"your saying I drive to New York" I question.

"Its what you do for love John" Lauren says patting my shoulder before leaving.

I start packing a bag and head out to my car to drive to New York, because thats what you do for love.

Laurens POV

I sit down all excited because Johnny's driving across the country to see Kenzie, how romantic. Speaking of Kenzie she FaceTimes me. 

"Kenzie, I miss you" I scream into the phone.

"Laur I miss you too but-" Kenzie starts to say.

"Are you in the car and why are there so many boxes behind you" I question.

"Thats what I was trying to say, my mom and I are moving to LA" Kenzie yells.

"What" I yell.

"my mom still has her apartment in LA, and she misses your mom did you know they used to be best friends kind of like us" Kenzie rambles.

"Thats great Kenzie, I'm so happy but right now I have to do something see you soon I guess" I say before ending.

Then I call Johnny saying how he has to come home right now and that theres an emergency.

About an hour later I see Kenzies car pull in. I run to answer the door and I am greeted by a massive bear hug from Kenzie.

"Ok wheres Johnny I want to surprise him" Kenzie whispers.

"Well umm I kind of convinced him to go to New York to see you" I say.

"aww thats so cute but wait he's on his way to NY" She screams.

"No I called him, he turned around he should be here soon, oh wait thats him right now go hide" I yell.

Johnnys POV

I pull into our driveway once again and see a new car in it, oh no was this the emergency did someone break in, I start to think.

"Lauren, Lauren whats wrong" I yell coming through the door.

"Nothing...." she says scanning her eyes over to the hallway.

Just as I look over I see Kenzie coming down. I run up to her and give her a hug and a kiss.

"what-why-how" I scramble to say.

"I'm moving to LA, my mom still has an apartment here" She smiles.

"this is great because I kind have something to say" I stutter and drop to one knee.

"now I know were very young but you are the love of my life, I think we should give it some more time before we get married but will you accept this promise ring" I say opening up the ring box.

"Oh my gosh, of course" Kenzie says with her eyes watering.

I look into her eyes and know that one day I will marry her, because well I was her summer boy.

THE END

{521 words}

A/N: aww y'all this book is officially over! But how cute was the ending! I will be posting another Jenzie story so make sure to follow me so you don't miss it. I love y'all so much and thanks for 10k reads (views?) haha I don't know but thanks so much!