Explanations||Chapter 10

Johnnys POV

I wake up and head downstairs for a glass of water. When I get down the stairs I realize that I'm not the only one up despite the fact that its very early in the morning but Kenzie is also awake.

"hey why are you up so early you alright" I ask Kenzie.

"Oh yeah just couldn't sleep why are you up" Kenzie asks and I shake my water bottle, she nods her head and looks back at the window.

"are you sure your alright" I ask sitting next to her.

"well I'm just wondering why did your mom want you to become close with me or whatever" She asks looking into my eyes.

I take a deep breath finally ready to explain this to Kenzie. 

"Your mom kind of called her hoping that I would help you and she thought that maybe If you liked me you would change for me" I say.

"what she thought I would change for a boy... she wanted me to change for a boy... and you agreed" she whispered yelled still aware others were sleeping.

"No I didn't I said that I didn't want to have any part in it, but over time I ended up actually liking you and I think you liked me so when my mom asked I just told her the truth that we were actually dating but you should have heard the rest I told her that I wasn't doing it to help change you, nor do I want you to change" I explain.

She looks in my eyes searching to see if I'm telling the truth or not, finally she leans in and hugs me.

"I missed you" She whispers.

"I missed you too" I say kissing the top of her head.

{297 words}

Really short chapter sorry for that but I think this is so cute! I could have made this longer but I wanted to end with that and I didn't know what to put before it so yeah. And y'all I have the cutest idea for a story but I don't want to be working on 2 stories because I can barely post for 1. So you guys are just going to have to wait for it but I really love the idea.

Next chapter when this gets 15 votes