Girls or boys night|| Ch.14

Sometimes you have to be a part from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less  {Johnny and Kenzie both experience this}

Laurens POV

"He what!" I shriek.

"shh no its fine Laur really, just don't make a big deal... please" Kenzie shushes me.

"Kenzie it IS a big deal, why would Johnny just break up with you" 

"Lauren, I broke up with him" Kenzie half-whispers.

I realize she's about to cry so I instantly stop talking about it.

"Hey why do we have a girls night" I smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

Kenzies POV

The doorbell rings and I hop down the stairs expecting to see all the girls but as soon as I turn the doorknob a pack of boys pile in. 

"Johnny boy where you at" Brandon yells with everyone else shouting.

"Oh no way, mmhmmhh get out, were having a girls night" Lauren says pointing to the group of girls behind them.

"Well Lauren I invited them" Johnny says coming down the stairs.

Its the first time I've seen him since our fight, well besides the awkward drive home last night. 

"Cant we all just have fun together" Innocent Ruby says.

Lauren looks at me for approval and I nod my head not wanting to get in yet another fight with an Orlando.

" cool lets go play fortnite" Carson says taking out the X-box.

"And lets do face masks" Nadia chirps.

Sadly the girls wanted to stay in the same room as the boys since half of them are dating anyways, just like Johnny and I used to be. I brush the thought away not wanting to be all sad and mopey tonight.

Lauren puts the cool face mask on me, making me go back to reality. The reality of Johnny on one side of the room and me on the other. I take a quick peak at him before Lauren realizes. 

I can't tell if he looks sad or not, I mean he's not smiling but he's not frowning either, he's just serious. It makes my heart break not being able to understand whats going on with him. 

"He will tell you when he's ready, just give him time" Annie says plopping down next to me.

"when did you become so wise" I smile.

"Oh and Lauren thanks for not telling anyone" I say sarcastically.

"oh that was everyone outside of the people here" she shakes her head. 

"Lets watch a movie" Jayden and Connor say at the same time.

"Ok lovebirds" I laugh, and then realize that Johnny's staring at me, so I did the only logical thing, turn around.

Everyone starts arguing about what movie to watch and who's going to sit on the floor or on the couch. I can't take it anymore so I go into the kitchen to find that some one else has the same idea as me, only its Johnny. 

"did their yelling also annoy you" Johnny laughs.

"umm yeah" I say shocked at how calm he's being.

"So I just want to say" Johnny and I say at the same time.

I tell him he can go first which he does. 

"I was going to say that maybe its actually better if were friends, like before" Johnny says.

All I can do is nod.

"what were you going to say" He asks.

"Oh umm... yeah I was just going to say were better as friends" I lie. I was going to say how I wouldn't ask questions and we could just get back together.

"Ok well lets go break up this fight" Johnny says while heading back to the living room. Leaving me even sadder then I was before.

{586 words}

aww poor Kenz. And y'all there only going to be 19 chapters is that okay, I just feel like there wasn't really a plot to this story so I'm just going to end it soon, but I have it all planned out so I hope you like it.

NEXT CHAPTER WHEN THIS GETS 18 VOTES AND 6 COMMENTS