A new member.

Steven's POV:

I began to drive as gently as i can barely crossing the speed of 30 km/hr. No i can't risk to take her to some hospital. The news that 'Steven Emsworth' was over speeding and hence ran over a girl, and got her nearly killed would spread across the town, no less than a forest fire would. Ah, freak where did i got myself into. Fuck my luck. If anybody in this town knew about this accident the big business partners and investors will just think that i am some undisciplined spoiled brat and hence their project is at some gruesome risk that they won't be willing to afford in a million , billion or trillion years. Damn it.. No i cannot let that happen. Never. I have to take her home. My home.

"Hello, Jake... are you home now or still at party?".

"Sir i am just about to leave.. i was just taking care that..",

"Enough, i don't care less what were you doing.. just listen to me, there is some important thing i want to be done. NOW." i replied.

"Call my personal medical team, and send em at my home.. ASAP!",

"Sir are you fine.. ?",

"Yes of course i am, didn't you get the hint that i want it urgently.. don't forget who's the boss here.. and when i say NOW i really mean it! not a one percent delay will be entertained."

I spat as a sudden wave of fury hit me.

I glanced at the girl, her eyes were closed... barely 19 or 20 years old. And she was still bleeding profusely, i worry if she has an internal injury.. No i gotta drive fast or it will be too late.

i accelerated. I looked at her again, A pale flawless skin and strawberry blond hairs which were unkempt and her locks were spread across her young-divine face. i gently tugged her locks behind her ears. Her eyelashes were dense and long. No fake one.  She didn't put any sort of makeup on her face, yet she looked so beautiful. I am really so grossed out and tired to see fake eyelashes and painted beauties around, but this one was oh so real, like i hadn't seen ever before. Her lips has a natural cherry pink tinge, so soft and kissable, small but still full. i had a sudden urge to touch her lips, just once.. i moved my fingers to touch her lips which seemed as soft as a delicate petal.. Am i still under the effect of alcohol or is she really that enticing.. As i was inches away from her face , a sudden realization hit me.. 

STUPID STUPID STUPID STEVEN!!  what were you about to do.. you were just about to take advantage of an unconsciousness girl whom you don't even know. i grazed my palm over my head to get my mind clear. Why do i lag the stupid self control ? maybe i am too drunk today.. i reasoned my inner thoughts as i looked straight on the lone and silent road as i drove.

As i arrived my mansion.. i banged my car horn..

beep beep beep beep...  and the gate opened.. This automated gate sometimes pisses me of. 

The watchmen and the security guards greeted me as i parked my car in the underground parking space... before i came out of my car, i dialed Amanda.. My homecare staff 's head. "Amanda assemble all the servants and work persons whosoever works in our mansion right NOW.. it's really urgent..  Ask everyone to gather in hall number 8-d at the ground floor.. Quick. I need to talk to all of em." i hung up my phone.. I picked her up again, in my arms and took my private elevator.. My eyes never leaving hers unconscious one.. As i reached my room i placed her on my bed.. Gently.. 
A message of the gatekeeper flashed at my screen..
" Your medical crew is here"
"Send em" i replied...
Within 10 seconds they were almost here.
"Umm this girl actually is seriously hit by a speeding car, so i want her to be treated here.. Right now.." i commanded..
"As you wish sir", the doctor replied. "Sir you may leave the room. We will let you know. "
"Alright". i replied,  i Begin to move out, but then i stopped in midway, without turning i added, "nothing should happen to the girl!.. NOTHING". Then i went outside my room and headed towards the hall. Amanda greeted me..
Since i wasn't in the mood of making delay. I started..
" I'm here to tell everyone, that we have a new guest" i was about to tell them what exactly happened, but something stopped me from saying so.. i don't trust them with this.. "So make sure she gets comfort and everything she needs...".
They all nodded in agreement. " And make sure what i said in this room stays in this room...NO  INS AND OUTS. Or you're fired.."
"Dismiss now."
As soon as i left.. I begin to think about her. I don't know where is she from.. Her parents must be waiting, i have to talk to them. I headed towards my room. The doctors were about to leave, "Sir there's nothing to worry about.. there were a bit serious wounds but luckily there wasn't any internal bleeding.. But she lost quite a lot of blood due to delay, and hence she needs to rest and have proper meals.." i nodded
"Good night sir", the crew left.
I entered my room.. Her right arm was completely bandaged so was her waist.. There were bandages near her ankles too.. I felt guilty. i sat at the bedside... Yes I'm responsible for her.. Her.. I caressed her forehead and tugged her locks behind her ears..  Hey what's her name.. Yeah i don't know. Then my eyes fell upon her purse. I opened it, there was a college id card...St. Louis. Student name- Seraphina Millers.
Management student. Still not graduated.. Well.. 
Age -19 years.
She is so young. Why can't i get her parents name.. I took her cell phone.
100 sms 20 missed calls.
Now i should be looking forward for a call from 911 Damn it must be from her parents. Now I'm going to be imprisoned... Shit.  But it was from her friend.. Oh..
"Hey sera! where r u? "
"Are you okay?"
"Reply me I'm worried!! "
"Should i come over...."
"Are u asleep???"
" hey come on..."
80+ more like that grobut none from her guardians.. Perhaps she doesn't live with her parents...
But then a SMS caught my attention.
It was from her best friend again...
Sera just because u don't hav parents or guardians to take care doesn't mean you r allowed to be so careless..😡 i am so worried!! 

What!! She is an orphan?

I hope you re asleep. But call me as soon you wakeup.

" i am alright. Don't worry". I typed a text and sent it to her friend.

What am i going to do... She is an orphan.. Well a good thing for me then.
*smirks*.
Golden cage is still a cage babygirl.. I'm not letting you go anywhere. Not until you get yourself properly healed..

---------------------💚------------------
Hey darlings!💋 The story is now on tracks.. It won't disappoint you anymore😉..
comment your thoughts.. they're welcomed!
And plz don't forget to vote..
I love you...my readers...
Stay tuned.
XOXO 💋💞
-------------------------------------------