Steven Emsworth at a glance.

Steven's POV:

oh damn.. my head feels so dizzy today. Literally i had been sleeping like a dead person. but why the hell nobody had woken me up.... what's the fuckin time now.. LORD WHY THE HECK! WHA WHY was i not sleeping in my night clothes? i'm still dressed in my office clothes i wore yesterday.

ah my head hurts. i don't remember  what happened when i went to the bar club last night.

i look at the digital clock, which hangs at the front wall of my spacious room... holy shit.

9:30 AM.

stupid stupid stupid steve! get your ass up.  Suddenly i remember i was supposed to send an email before 10 AM to the CEO of the company , 'ASSETS', who had requested me to invest in their latest project and had insisted me for a response beforehand. Plus i have a meeting right at 10:00 AM, regarding the renovation  of our HOTELS  located at Los Angeles. where i am required to okay some of the finalized designs for interiors, but the next meeting scheduled at 11:00 AM is really important.   

where the owner of the world renowned fashion industry ,"TRENDS", has put forward the idea of a collaboration to work on the next project with our fashion company. No doubts, our fashion industry is dealing and earning in billions but still this collab, is gonna benefit us in long run. plus this collab would result in a monthly profit of dollar 250 million alone worldwide. i can't miss it.

but now i'm going to be late for the first meeting.

i took my phone and dialed a number. 

"AMANDAA!, assemble in my room NOW!", i howled in anger.

Amanda is the head of the home keeping staff of my mansion. She is in her late 40s and has been working for me for almost 20 years. plus she is one of the most trusted staff. i would be lying if i say that i really don't depend on her.

She entered in my room hastily and stood in front of me with her one hand covering another extended to her thighs. Her gaze was glued to the ground. 

"yes Steven master, is there something you want?", she asked in a polite tone, not even looking up at me.

"Did my alarm ring at 7:30 in the morning?", i asked her getting frustrated.

"yes sir, it did."

"it did.. IT DID THEN WHY DID'NT YOU WAKE ME UP??????", I shouted.

"look i am already going to be late now. why have i assigned people like you to work in my mansion? have you forgotten your work or you want to be fired?". i said those words in complete agony. i'm really a real jerk at controlling my temper.

"no no sir, actually you came home really late around 2:00 AM completely drunk last night, so you slept straight away without even eating anything or changing. so i thought you might not be feeling well enough to go to work. hence i thought you were planning to take rest.. so i did'nt bother to wake you up sir. i'm sorry.", she said in a low tone as she was some culprit who committed a sin.

i cocked my head up and grazed my palm over my hairs closing my eyes, trying to calm myself. "Leave", i commanded her.

she left, my room..

Then i took my phone and dialed Jake, my personal assistant.
"Good morning Sir! our guests have arrived and we are all looking forward for you to arrive soon... ", Jake said.
"Hello Jake? Are all the designs along with the presentation ready out there?"
"Yes Sir, everything is set. You just have to finalize among the design templates."
"Jake select whichever design you feel would be apt for this project."
"But sir... Me? I mean it was supposed to..."
"Comeon Jake you're mature and qualified enough to decide on my behalf. Actually I'm going to be late today, unfortunately. So make sure that the designs chosen by you wouldn't make me regret later. Am i clear with this?."
"Yes , Sir. Don't worry."
"Fine. And before that send an email to the CEO of Assets, letting them know, that I'm interested in that investment, plus ask him to mail me a copy of their project."
"Yes Sir."
"Okay, I'll see you in the office then."
I hung up the phone.
I took up a quick shower, and my coffee was already ready on my bedside table. Amanda is really quick. I scrolled through the messages in my phone as soon as i sipped my cup of tea.
Damn there are so many fan mails again.. How do these chicks even get the hold of my email address... I sighed..
How free are they!
There is a girl Patrica... She sent me 1000+ mails alone...  These teenagers should better focus on their future... Such a waste of human resource jeez!
"Hey hon, wanna get hooked tonight? Last night was gr8😉
--Shuana"..  

There was this sms.

What! Who's this? Did i give her my number? 

"Hey sexy hunk how's the hangover now? The sex was hot... Well myself Jenna. 😉".  

another one!

wait what the actual fuck? Did i fuck two girls last night!...Dammit.. Did i use protections? I hope i didn't get some STD s or something.. Steven you screwed it up...man!
As i finished my coffee... i moved towards the door... Well now when I'm late,  i shouldn't worry more...
As i moved out of my room.. Two servants followed Amanda with some breakfast for me...
"Amanda i don't need breakfast, for now"... I grabbed an apple from the dining table and rushed outside..
My driver opened the door of my new Bugatti Veyron for me... i got seated in the backseat. 

As the driver started driving, my gaze was focused outside the window. It is a cloudy day today , the weather as grey as lead.  I seeped into my sudden thoughts. No matter how many people are ready to accompany me,hot chicks are ready to sleep with me anytime but yet i feel strangely alone. I am the only child of my parents. My mom left me and my dad ,right back when i was 10. I missed her so much. My dad was emotionally broken at that time. No doubt he missed her even more. Unfortunately my dad had to go to New York, to manage our big business branch over there, and i am here living all alone, in this insanely big mansion in Los Angeles. My dad comes to meet me time to time, but he is even more busy than me. Since mom left us, he kept himself deeply engaged and fully dedicated to his business. So i miss him sometimes. I wish i had someone near me who could care for me and love me without any selfish motive. I have dated so many girls, i don't even remember how many but they all were crazy about my money and status or hungry for the limelight. I don't know exactly what love is.

for me love is just another four letter lie, another four lettered form of lust. Initially i used to think all females are after money money and just money, but then i wondered why my mom left me. We had more than enough money. Now i am tired of these casual hook ups i need something for real. But men have needs  you know...

My thoughts were interrupted when my secretory arrived and opened my door for me. "Good morning sir!".

"morning.", i replied.

As soon as i was escorted in my office. The receptionist wished me too. She looked at me with fierce eyes filled with desires, and flashed a flirtatious smile, it made my stomach turn. I had enough of this. This has become  a daily ritual. All the female staffs would gawk at me whenever i entered. 

Annoying as fuck.

I went inside my cabin and made myself comfortable. Well today is gonna be so tiring, i have 4 more appointments after the next meeting.

Being rich is tiresome. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 hey darlings.. 💋

what do you think about Steven?

i would be glad to know.. *winks*.

well i am so excited when Sera and Steve will have their first meet. well that would be exciting.. XD

don't forget to vote :)