His new f-buddy.

STEVEN'S POV:
(Steven while driving his car).
"As expected," i smirked. My masculinity is giving me a big high five... I know that woman was just playing too hard to get... And playing this cat and mouse game with Steven.. "No chance" i chuckled, As i increased my speed...over speeding is a f*ckin dope! What will you do with all your luxury sport cars if you can't even over speed? I grinned in pride..Of course that was just another 'wanna be' woman. But seriously sex was hot... She was a sex goddess at the bed. This woman is a bit different, she can satisfy me to a great extent. I think i should have this fuck buddy a bit longer.. I'm relaxed today. My manhood really needed a damn release since this morning... Lucky me. Well I think i should double the salary of my P.A Jake.. He never leaves me unimpressed.
Well Steven get ready for a new relationship rumor by tomorrow, crazy media... I turned up the volume  of the music. As i headed to my home... Correction- mansion.. *smirks*.
----------------------------
4 days later:-

SERAPHINA'S POV:-
4 days have passed... My tears have stopped but.. Now I'm even more worried. I still have to complete my graduation just one year has left before i could apply for a good job anywhere.. But one year! I don't have any more money to pay for my college fee... All the funds that i collected had been used up in my dearest grandma's final rites. Jesus help me please at least show me a way lord! I am not even left with the tiniest of fund.. I cannot even earn much by baby sitting..  Neither am i fully qualified for a good white collared job! Darn it! I can't ask for any help not especially with Christine's parents.. They're taking care of me like they really mean it, i owe them a lot. I can't ask for more.. No Never...
My thoughts were snapped when Chris banged her door open and got inside... I was sitting at her bed post..
"You okay now? Babe.", she asked.
" Yeah i am certainly way much better now." I replied.. "All thanks to you." Well i don't know Chris looks a bit uncheered today.
"BTW Chris, is something bothering you?" I asked her.
"Something with Blake again? Eh?".
" No babe.. Look at the newspaper, a new photo shoot of Steven, but with supermodel Kaitlyn." She said as she handed me the newspaper.. the headline talked about the Sizzling hot chemistry between the two in the photo-shoot... Well to be honest my heart sank... Too stupid ain't that?
"And you know there are rumors that Steven has never been this much attracted to any female till now... Another rumors said.. Kaitlyn is his about to be wife.. Hell no.. How could someone like him marry a sex symbol like her! Unbelievable! This lady is always eyeing at riches... A pure counterfeit..."
"Well Chris come on... He has his life. His decision, his rights, who are we to decide what celeb should do? I think everyone pokes their noses in their personal life quite a lot! Everyone deserves privacy. " i tried to give her an explanation for this... "Well don't you think Chris, it would be so nice if he actually commits to a woman for eternity, be it Kaitlyn.. At least he will stop breaking hearts.. No?"
"Never", she chuckled.
"Well Chris, now i should be going home... "
"But my mom strictly ordered that you are going to come for the dinner today... and this routine will continue until, you get yourself Financially secured."
"Am i clear?"
i nodded at her... as i looked at her with teary eyes..
And i hugged her tightly.. "Thank you, thanks a lot Chris for everything, you and your family had done for me... I am so grateful , i don't know what would have happened to me if you weren't here in my life.."
"You stupid girl, shut up! Don't you ever say that again, if you call me your best friend ..okay?" She threatened me but oh so lovingly...
"Okay see ya tonight!"
"See ya babe!, don't be late.."
As i reached home, i opened my bag, and took out some books which Chris had handed me to read. She believed that reading books will keep me occupied, and hence it would prevent me from over thinking. Well i love reading.. I picked up the book, "Diary of a young girl" by Anne Frank.. And i started to read... I don't know when i slept in the mid of my reading session.. Oh yeah I'm hardly able to get some sleep at nights, as my insecurities would constantly trouble me..

BEEP BEEP

OH SHIT! I completely forgot that i had to go to Chris's home for dinner.. 15 SMS 8 missed calls. Sera you're dead, run for your life. Chris would definitely kill me this time. i fixed my hairs quickly, washed my face grabbed my purse, and sprinted hastily outside.  

"yup Christine , sorry i just fell asleep , i'm just way to your home. just a minute i am almost there", i answered her call, as i took a cab.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey darlings, sorry this chapter was quite boring well. that's why i kept it short. but stay tuned coz next chapter will be very surprising. our sweetheart Sera and Steven's first encounter. well it will be fun...

plz don't forget to vote..

xoxo....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------