"What the fuck is this?" Grace asked throwing my duffle bag filled of cocaine and weed on my bed.

"Fuck you snooping through my shit for!!" I snapped slamming and locking door. "Why the fuck are you even here!"

"You haven't been answering my damn phone calls or text. So you was out doing this shit you damn junkie? Or was you out 'working?'" She asked air-quoting. "So are you damn junkie or are you dealing?"

"Mind yo fucking business, that's what the fuck you can do? Cause you annoying the fuck out of me!"

"Zachariah when you asked me out, you became my fucking business!!" She snapped shaking her head. 

"Grace shut the fuck up! Damn, i swear you was the chillest female that I ever fucking knew, but now you acting like a fucking bitch!"

"A bitch huh? I'm a bitch now?"

"Grace fuck you because this shit isn't gonna fucking work. It's only been 3 damn days and you acting like were married and shit. It's over alright. You annoying as fuck and I can't deal. So just...get the fuck out and mind yo damn business."

"Fuck you Zachariah. If you wanna be with that bitch go ahead, but I know you Zach." She said crying storming out my room. I will right now.

**

I knocked on Azariah door and she answered holding a little girl that I noticed was Zariah. I chuckled making her raise one eyebrow.

"Hey Zachy." Zariah said once she popped her head up.

"Zachy?" Azariah asked raising one eyebrow

"Can you put her down please?" I asked because I couldn't do what I was about to in front of her. She nodded and put Zariah down and she walked right upstairs. I walked in and shut the door. 

"Zac--" She stopped when I cuffed her face then kissed her with so much passion. She wrapped her arms around my neck then jumped on me. I carried her up to her room then laid her down on the bed. I lift up when I was about to kiss her neck because she knew exactly what I wanted.

"You wanna do this? I'm all for it--"

"What about Grace Zachariah. And what about us. If we do this we have to be something afterwards."

"From this point forward we are something. Your mine and I'm yours." I stopped then bit my lip. "And Kamarr?"

"We're over. He just broke up with me right before you came."

"Me and Grace just broke up. We're not gonna work with anyone right now. Especially if we're friends. I don't want to be with anybody right now...expect you"

"What changed in a week?" She asked raising one eyebrow.

"The more we talked...and I'm sorry."

She smiled and leaned up to kiss me making me smile inside. I hopped up and took my shirt off. I was about to lay back on top of her, but she came up to me and pulled me forward. 

"Girl, you know what you doing?" I asked raising one eyebrow because she was unbuttoning and unzipping my pants.

"So you don't wan--" I shut her up by slamming my dick in her mouth. She started doing tricks and shit making me raise one eyebrow because this was the best head I ever had and she claims she hasn't had sex in two years. 

"Fuck," I groaned throwing my head back. She started choking and gagging making me groan so more. She took it out her mouth and kissed the tip. I got harder and harder, I was surprised she could take the dick.