Arc 6.1

Sitting in the kitchen with a slice of breakfast cake in front of him, he gets up to get the butter and knife.

"Ontbijtkoek?" Crap.

"Hey, that's mine!" He says as he snatches his plate away from his roommate who just woke up.

"There's more in the fridge, get it yourself." He says as he sits back down to eat the breakfast cake after spreading butter on top.

"Not like I was going to eat it." His roommate grumbles as he heads into the kitchen.

"Yeah, sure you weren't." He says while eating the slice.Who doesn't know how gluttonous this roommate of his is?

He rents this rather spacious two bedroom studio apartment in Amsterdam-centrum with him, with each splitting the rent of about four thousand euros, adding together the utilities.

"Since your the last to use it, you can put it away." He says as he gets up to leave when he sees him grabbing the knife and butter.

"Hey!" He ignores the calls of his roommate as he heads upstairs to change, it's only a matter of who's more shameless, when both are so lazy.

They both work as male models at Elite Amsterdam.

His roommate runs in when he's changing and starts hurriedly trying to get ready.

God be damned if he ever chooses to not wear denim, well he's no better off.

He puts on a loose sweater with his jeans as he wears sand etq low knitted sneakers, before heading to the bathroom.

Looking into the mirror, he gives a smile showing his pure white teeth.

Satisfied, with his smile that's heart catching, he turns to leave.

"Hey, wait for me!" His roommate shouts as he spits out the mouth wash into the sink.

Their both dutch models, but the feeling they give off is completely different.

His roommate Sem Luuk gives a more striking impression with his eyes and cool masculine looks, without losing his natural dutch charm.

But Daan Thijs gives a more memorable impression, that leaves one comfortable every time he shows some form of emotion with any expression, especially when he smiles or laughs.

He slides his phone into his pocket as he heads out the building with his roommate trailing behind him.

Taking off the bag over his seat, he hops on the dark blue back pedal bike while storing the lock, as he rides to the bike lane.

"Hey, who do think will join us?" His roommate says as he eats another slice, with one hand while riding his black bike.

Stopping at the sign, he replies while sticking out his right arm when the tram passes.

"Who knows?I just hope their experienced." He says while turning right, avoiding a stopped tourist, ringing his bell once.

He rides down the busy Amsterdam streets while avoiding the tram lines with ease as he occasionally ignores the red lights, with his roommate trailing a beat behind him.

He stays on the right side and avoids the zebra lines, even if he breaks some of the safety laws.

He turns to another lane when he sees the construction sign with only words written on it.

"This wasn't under construction just yesterday." His roommate grumbles under his breath, seeing the major street junction inaccessible, while following behind him.

It takes about six minutes extra to arrive at the agency, taking another road.

He gets off his bike and pulls it along into the parking garage with a sea of bicycles.

They have their own personal spaces with a bike rack, but it also makes it more conspicuous.

He locks his bike with a mini U-lock having a 18mm bolt cutter proof shackle and takes his bag.

They stop and move to the side of the entrance opposite of the desk, as they talk idly while waiting.

They part when their respective managers arrive, they'll meet again at the shooting location.

Throwing his bag in his office, he follows his manager as she casually glances at his attire.

"Do you know who the model is?" He asks her while walking to her car.

His roommate will probably have to be redressed by his manager, after he sees him.

"A female latin model, experienced." His manager says without looking back as she sits in the drivers seat.

"Experienced", so she's a model at least in the top fifty internationally by his managers standard.

The car stops at a canal, with the area already cleared.

Getting off the car, he sees his manager going off somewhere to smoke.

Should he call her irresponsible, or be glad for the trust?He thinks as he greets the staff and gets taken by the stylists.

He closes his eyes as the makeup artist tilts his head back and sprays a mineral spray on his skin before moisturizing and priming it.

"Your skin is so clear, there's no need to apply heavy makeup." She says as she applies black eyeliner under his eyes and styles his shoulder length hair to look more rough without losing it's sleekness.

He stays in the same clothes after being approved, they were told two weeks prior, what was required for the shoot by the stylists and their agents.

His roommate arrives ten minutes later, accompanied by his manager, as he scolds him.

The last manager of his roommate quit, when he had the nerve to say he mistook someone else for her while caught kissing.He said all the meisjes looked the same.

There really were too many striped dresses.

He looks at the latin model, she's clearly fascinated by the scenery, but restrains it when shooting.

Dressed in a one piece loose urban brown red-ish shorts dress with a black belt unnoticeably around her waist.Her hair is let loose wearing red womens etq amsterdam sneakers, with one hand placed in her pocket partially, as she stands casually while walking down the street near the canal, stopping to pose, highlighting the sneakers.

The shoes were sent to each of the models, all being of a different series and texture.

Knitted, soft silky red, and leather, but their all low with a casual design.

They've spent effort and changed style a bit for this shoot.

Elegant and casual, they had no need for complicated backgrounds or too much focus on the model.