Intermission

Reen gets up and walks around the white enclosed space while pondering with his head lowered.

He stops and raises his left hand to look at the mark left on his ring finger with interest.

So it really did get left on his hand?

Just what are these "game" worlds?

He further understands just how marvelous this white enclosed space really is as he looks around.

It seems like an isolated space of sorts, but it has different concepts from the "unknown" elements of the previous "game" world. Further mixed with other odd elements.

The time of this white enclosed space seems to flow in a different "plane" from the "game" worlds and is isolated in its own cycle. As if all that exists in this "plane" is the white enclosed space and so it's impossible for these "game" worlds to be created in this space.

It leaves a confusing sense of dissonance with the memories and space. As if he never left in that time frame but that same time is so negligible in the white enclosed space that it leaves the sense that he hadn't left at all.His physical body hadn't registered when his "soul" left the white enclosed space and the two concepts contrast with each other before his "soul" settles back down into the "plane" of the white enclosed space.

The terminal is able to store the different concepts as it adjusts to suit them.For the clearer concepts it is able to play a more active role, but can only store the information acquired for the more vague ones.

It was never the main focus of it anyway. So he doesn't care that much and is already satisfied with it's current uses.

He sits back down rather lazily with his right hand fist resting on his cheek as his elbow is placed on the bent leg and his left hand is positioned behind him. While his left leg is straightened out and preparing for the next "game".

**************************

The silver haired man grabs a clear glass from the top cabinet of the kitchen and leans down to turn on the kitchen sink. Watching as the water fills the glass patiently.

He slowly drinks the cold water as he leaves the kitchen.

He sits on the red sofa in his living room and watches the large screen in front of him. Showing the boy pacing around the "player" space with his head lowered in thought.

He continues drinking the glass of water with his lowered eyelashes quivering ever so slightly.

He still has the leisure to think so calmly. Even after spending a few hundred years with him?

When the boy finished acquiring all the information he had to offer as "Halim". He ended the game by killing him after he exhausted him physically and then killed himself.

He lives in a heavily regulated society in a higher plane with everyone having very little personal freedom as they are tested for which "role" suits them best when they are children.

They have knowledge of the different planes of existence whether lower or higher. Acting according to what best suits their own society, but he began to question as a child.

Even as he learned the knowledge required for his "role", but he secretly learned other things which fascinated him.

However he was just a child and only one person. So how could he have hid anything from them?

He was taken away and introduced to other children "like" him when they discovered his astonishing talent. He never got along with anyone besides one of the children and they later became friends.

He hid the full extent of his abilities when he saw some children go "missing". To never be seen again.

As he grew up he was given more personal freedom and only has to deliver research regularly of a certain quality. His friend was regulated to the military, but what he does is unknown and he has way too much free time to spend on his daydreams. In his opinion.

His friend constantly harps about "love" and rambles about his fantasies to him. While he listens half heartedly.

They have rather long lives and he gradually started to grow annoyed before eventually he created a "game" to show his friend.

He obviously was surprised in the beginning as it's outside the laws of their society.

It wasn't until that moment that he started showing a bit of what he secretly researched. By showing him the "game".

His friend was rather interested in it and wanted to eagerly participate. However, he only designed it for "players" from a lower plane and didn't want to go through the trouble. Or else what would be the point in even creating it?

He didn't have much control over the "game" because the "game" worlds aren't artificially made by him.

The "player" and the soul match partner of the player have their souls sent into the body of hosts from a random lower to higher plane to live in it. When the host body dies they get sent back to their original bodies in their own plane.

He made the soul match partners souls go into a temporary state of slumber to make it easier for the "player" and to alter it would be almost impossible without destroying the current system. He doesn't dare to risk it.

He finishes the glass of water and places it to the side when he sees the boy sitting back down.

He lays back down on the couch with his long silver hair scattered behind him. Watching the black flower marking on his left hand ring finger, before losing consciousness.