Arc 1.2

After Reen finished bathing with his brother, his brother brought him to his room and called food to be delivered to them.

Slowly while eating dinner together they talked about various things and helped each other with the pain of losing their beloved mamma.With the shock wearing off, Leoluca and his little brother held each other and cried to sleep together on the red sofa in Leolucas room after eating.

************************

Waking up Reen sees his disheveled ten years old older brother hugging him still fast asleep.With rays of morning light shining down on his young but handsome features.

Every player is equipped with an advanced terminal that has a variety of features with one of them locating who your matched soul partner is to play the game with you.Leoluca is Reens partner for this game.It's the same soul in every game, but they'll have no memories of the previous games.

All the information on a matched soul is available to their respective "player". However the only information Reen can gain from his matched soul is on the souls game identities he meets.

Reen crawls on top of his brother when he sees his eyelashes flutter.

Leoluca had a wonderful dream of when he was younger when his mamma was still pregnant with his little brother.His mamma smiled a warm smile when he brought his hand to touch the small protrusion in her stomach out of curiosity.His mamma had told him he was going to be getting a little brother soon and he had to take good care of him.Seeing his mammas expectant golden eyes on him he promised while gazing seriously with his tender little face at her stomach.

Feeling a weight on his chest he sees his little brother sitting on top of him smiling at him as he greets him in a bright childish voice.He feels the sadness in his heart disperse slightly as he reaches out to hold his little brother by the waist with his little brother wrapping his arms around his neck before getting up.

With his brother taking care of him Reen gets carried by his brother again when they eventually head downstairs.His Haggard looking father sitting at the dining table with breakfast spread out waiting for them, looks at them with surprised hazel eyes upon seeing their closeness.

Reen spends a month with his brother staying at home and strengthening their bond as he sees his brothers eyes become more and more possessive to his satisfaction.In the same month his father rests easy seeing his brother taking care of him and focuses on the funeral arrangements for his mamma.

A month later Reen and his brother spend a whole day at the mansion entrance welcoming close family friends and receiving the variety of food and wine they bring while visiting their mammas casket at their home.Reens father stays where their mammas casket is placed hosting the guests.

At night time once all the guests have left.Reen while being carried by his brother solemnly looks at his mamma in the open wooden casket with small white flowers scattered on her body peacefully sleeping in the brightly lit room.Grabbing a handful of flowers from a small wooden basket on the top of the unopened half of her casket.He leans down to kiss his mammas right cheek then scatters the flowers in his small clenched hand into the casket.

Leoluca lifts his little brother so that he can better reach their mamma.When he sees his little brother finish, he passes him to his father standing silently behind them then walks forward to also pay his respects completing the same actions as his little brother.

Adelmo looks at his five year old son being carried by his only ten years old older son to pay respects to his wife Marcella and their mamma while feeling deep remorse.He doesn't know how to comfort them when he's barely holding himself together.