Arc 4.4 End

In the kitchen, he's trying to make a dish on his phone that's "healthy".

"Do you like squash?"

"No." An immediate answer.

"Carrots, mushrooms, spinach?"

"No."

This goes on for a bit, until he realizes that he doesn't like anything he suggests.

He walks out of the kitchen and walks in front of Ethan sitting on the sofa.

"Ethan, you have to eat."

He bends down as he tries to reason with him, he's been refusing to eat ever since he was released from the hospital.

Truly letting his disgust show, now that he doesn't have to worry about anything.

Forget about vegetables, he won't even eat the food he used to "want" him to stop eating.

The only thing he drinks is water, which is fine, but he needs to eat.

Living together, isn't as easy as he first thought it to be.

Athough he can advise his patients on what they need to do and what to expect, but he truly is exhausted.He knows it's not Ethans fault and never grows annoyed with him, but he's human too and can't deal with having to feel like he's at work even when at home.

He had to take time off from work, to care for Ethan and deal with the court case of his parents.Athough his mother never did any direct harm, but she's still at fault as an accomplice for her silent consent.

Ethan is already an adult and not "severely affected", the death penalty has been denied as it's not seen as justifiable.He may have suffered emotionally, but his current situation is seen as a result of his own actions and choices.

He can only try to press for the harshest prison time allotted to them, and is already having his attorney request for a no-contact order for the man.

He heads back into the kitchen to continue looking for something okay to eat that he's able to cook on his phone, Ethan will never agree to whatever he decides as he sees all food with the same revulsion.

He never cooked for himself and would at most make coffee.

He decides on a simple bean vegetable dish that shouldn't taste too bad as he prepares the pan with a little olive oil and takes out the vegetables he recently bought to wash.

He walks out of the kitchen with two plates, but the proportions on them are noticeably different, he might as well eat whatever he cooked too.

He sits on the couch next to Ethan as he hands him his plate and turns on the T.V to watch while they eat.

"What do want to watch?"

He sees Ethan poke at his food with his head down as he replies in a muffled voice.

"Doesn't matter."

"News?Do you want watch the news?"

Hearing no reply, he just decides to leave it on a news channel and continues to eat whatever he cooked.

Bland, it tastes bland.He really should learn how to cook, but he still continues to eat it without a change in expression.

He puts down his food and feeds Ethan when he sees him just poking at his food, with no intention of eating.

He has to gently coax him while feeding him, he doesn't want him to throw it up after eating it.

At night, he was constantly woken up from Ethan taking off his BiPAP mask and had to coax him to put it back on, and he has to help him when he exercises.