Lucy The Ghost Lady Part 6

We ran back to the hotel to pack our things, and decided we can't stay the last three days, we need to get out before people find out our names.

Back at the hotel room, Lucy appeared again. I was in tears and screaming, and Adam's face was blank, like he didn't even care.

"You are half finished your task for the reward of a pure soul, now all that's left is the prime minister of Canada. And don't worry about being found out either, I'll take care of that." Lucy said, and then vanished.

"Well, Canada tomorrow." Adam said.

"You don't even care!" I screamed.

"No, why would I?" Adam replied.

"You just took someone's life! And not just anyone, the president of the United States! And you don't care! What kind of monster are you! You're with her! You're with Lucy!"

"Alright, you caught me." Adam said, and then something happened, and I've never been so scared in my life. Adam transformed into a demon.

I was screaming frantically, and then someone from another room knocked on the door and asked if everything was fine. Adam's fangs shrunk again, and in his normal voice, he replied "yes, everything is okay."

He was completely black now, midnight black, and the only thing I could see was his teeth. Those giant, sharp pointed teeth that looked like they could rip through steel if he wanted them to bad enough.

"You will do as I say, when I say. Got it?" Adam said in his deep, demented demon voice.

I just nodded my head nervously and managed to choke out the words, "Got it."

"Thank you." Adam said and transformed back into his normal self.

I had to sleep in a hotel room with a guy possessed by a demon.

Well, being in a room with a demon isn't so bad I guess.

It could be worse, he could be trying to kill me or something, and he's not. It's always nice not being in a room with someone trying to kill you.

So, off to Canada to kill the Prime Minister today. I knew if I killed someone, I would feel really guilty, but it's even worse than I thought.

I decided to watch the news on the plane. Big mistake. The president's death was already all over the news, and they kept talking about how there were no fingerprints or shoe prints in the room except for that of the president, and the only reason they know it was homicide and not suicide was the fact that there was no weapon left behind at the scene. Obviously the president couldn't get up and bury the knife after he died. I guess Lucy was fulfilling her promise. Well, looks like you can actually trust the dead.

"I hope this works" said Adam.

"I do too." I replied. I refused to argue with him after what happened last night for obvious reasons.

"Don't worry though, it will work." Adam told me.

"I know it will," I replied, "Especially with Lucy's help. We owe it to her for not going to prison for life."

"Yeah, but I could always get out of it." stated Adam.

"True." I agreed.

After that, it was all silence until we landed in Toronto. It just so happened that we were staying in the same hotel as the prime minister, which was really helpful considering we had to kill him tonight.

***

Back at the hotel, me and Adam were getting ready to leave. This time it was my turn to perform the task. The plan was for me to follow a cleaning lady back to wherever it would be just the two of us, kill her, steal her outfit, and then find the prime minister's room. Once I find his room, I have to knock, say "housekeeping", and when he opens the door, I have to go in for the kill. I have no choice, I have to do this. Adam is going with me to watch out for anyone following.