Lucy The Ghost Lady Part 4

Things stayed pretty normal, for a little while anyways.

Things were going great between me and Adam, and the 1700's lady had stopped visiting me for a while. But only for a while.

Me and Adam were gone for a walk, we had no idea where we were going, we were just walking, and then he told me he needed to talk to me about something.

"What is it?" I asked him, concerned.

"Promise you won't think I'm crazy?" he asked.

"I promise." I said.

"Well, I've been seeing things lately," he began.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like, spirits of the undead." he replied.

"You too?" I replied.

"You've been seeing them too?" asked Adam.

"I have been for a while now actually. Remember that fire at my house?"

"Yeah." answered Adam.

"Well, that was a ghost, I call her 1700's lady." I told Adam.

"Wait, she's from the 1700's?" he asked.

"Yeah..."

"Does she wear a red corset dress that has these ivory colored stay things on it?" he asked.

"You see her too?" I said, surprised.

"Yeah," said Adam, "her name is Lucy. Do you know how she died?"

"How?" I asked.

"Her husband poisoned her on the night of their wedding. Nobody ever found out he did it."

"Did she try to get you to fall in love too?" I asked Adam.

"Yeah, she did actually." he replied.

"She gave me until the end of the month." I told him.

"Well, it wouldn't have mattered if she gave me thirty seconds because I was already in love with you." Adam told me. And that's when it happened.

He started to lean in to kiss me, and said "would you do anything for me?" Of course, I said "anything." His response was "follow me, there's something important." I didn't know that by important, he meant extremely illegal.

*****PLEASE VOTE*****