I crossed my arms, "What's yer point, Lennon?" 

"Darling, please. Call me dad. I was wrong to throw your cigarette down and tell you whats right from wrong. I mean, hell.. I do all that stuff!" Dad threw his arms up.

"I've done worse things, I just don't want you to end up completely where I am" He said.

I tilted my head, "What do you mean..?"

Dad sighed, "I hurt your mum so bad when we got divorced. And I hurt you. I used to do drugs, Julia. I don't want you to end up making the same decisions I did. Because it'll all hurt the people around you in the end" Dad said.

I looked down to the ground. "I'm sorry I yelled and was being a bitch earlier" I said.

Dad laughed, "It's alright, love. It proves you are truly my daughter"

I chuckled.

Dad opened his arms as he pulled me in for a hug.

I hugged dad tightly, "So, what's going on out there? Where's Yoko?" I questioned.

Dad sighed, "Well, John and your mum are just working things out. I don't know about Yoko.. It was wrong of me to leave her out there by herself"

I slowly nodded, "You know" I said, letting dad go.

"Not once have you spoken to mum. Why is that? Mum's married, she's not gonna want ya back" I said.

Dad shrugged, "Yoko doesn't want me to talk to her. She says your mum will end up wanting me back"

I rolled my eyes, "You can't listen to what Yoko says all the time" I said, irritated.

"I know, I know. I love Yoko and I'd do anything for her. It's love, Julia. You'll learn about that one day" Dad said.

I sighed, Hopefully.. 

Dad smirked at me as he sat on my bed.

"What?" I asked.

"Yoko and I saw Scott kiss you.." Dad said.

I bit my lip, feeling my face heat up.

"Don't be embarrassed, Julia. You two should be together" Dad said.

I covered my face, "Dad..." I  said, embarrassed.

He chuckled at my reaction, "Lennon love always starts out here in Liverpool, doesn't it?" Dad said.

I put my hands down, "Maybe" I smirked.

Just maybe. 

Mum barged into my room, "Julia I-" She spotted dad.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you two were talking in here" Mum shyly said.

"It's alright, Cyn" Dad smiled.

John walked in my room behind mum, "Julia, I'm very sorry for hitting you." John said.

I crossed my arms, "Do you mean it, or is that just what mum said?" 

John shook his head, "I truly mean it. I shouldn't have acted that way" He said.

I sighed, "Its'okay.." I mumbled.

John sighed.

"Are you going to say anything else?" Mum said.

I looked at her, putting my arms down. "I'm not sorry for punching John in the face. I'm not sorry for tackling him down. The lad deserved it hitting a lady when he had no rights to. I won't just let a man hit me without me fighting back" I sternly said.

Mum sighed, turning to John.

"It's alright, Cynthia. I understand" John said as he left the room.

"Well, if that's what you believe then.." Mum softly said, leaving the room with John.

I turned to dad, he was smiling at me. "I'm glad you said that. Fight for the things you believe in" Dad smiled.

I bowed my head slightly, "I have to take care of myself, that's the only reason why" I glared at him.

Dad sighed, "Julia, I-"

"Could you please get out?" I gently said, pointing to the door.

"Julia.." Dad got up from my bed.

"Get. Out." I firmly said.

Dad sighed again, "I'll see you tomorrow then, love. Goodnight" Dad said, leaving my room and shutting my door.

I sighed, Damn drama.. I didn't ask for this. 

I laid down on the bed.

You gotta be better than this, Julia... Give the man a chance..