'You could do that?'

'Of course I could, why do you ask?' I questioned

'Alright, alright. I promised him I wouldn't snitch but, Angelus has been coming here, using the back room for something'

'Do you know what?'

'Nah, not my business I just let people rent the rooms for whatever they want' he replied

'Is there cameras?'

'Not in the room, I think there is one in the corridor though'

'Thanks' I told him getting up and leaving the bar.

'Thanks for coming over' I told Willow who sat on my longue 'I'm really sorry for what I said before'

'It's alright Buffy, it wasn't my place to say anything to Spike anyway, have you had any luck?'

'No but I might have an Angelus lead that I need your help with, hopefully once it gets dark Spike comes back, he might be waiting out the sun' I smiled

'But wouldn't he have called?' Willow questioned

'There probably isn't a phone' I replied trying to not let myself think about that, it hadn't occurred to me why he hadn't called.

'How can I help?' she asked

'Apparently Angelus is using one of Willy's back room for something, there's a camera in the corridor I was wondering if you could hack into it'

'Yeah, sure' she smiled

A few hours later Willow finally let out a cheer for joy as she had hacked into the camera in the corridor, it was showing a live feed and a few demons were standing around. Willow starting typing in numbers and letters and a list of times appeared, each one showing a video that had happened last night. We were clicking through when finally we spotted Angelus go into a door, but we couldn't see inside or who was inside.

'Wait did you see that?' I yelled

'It can't be' Willow shouted

'What's going on?' Jessica asked running down the stairs in a state of panic

'Giles just went into that room with Angelus!' I screamed 'what's he doing?!'

'We have to go find out' Willow replied grabbing her jacket off the longue and rushing out the door.

I barged through Giles' front door, Tara and Giles were sitting on the longue together reading a spell book and talking.

'Get away from him' Willow shouted running over to Tara

'Willow what are you talking about?' Tara said standing up 'we're researching a spell for Angelus'

'What's going on?' Giles questioned

I pulled a stake out of my waistband and held it facing Giles, I could see Tara panic.

'What's going on?' Tara now asked

'Buffy' Giles said walking over to me

Willow immediately made a motion with her hand and spoke words I didn't understand, but they caused Giles to be pinned against the nearest wall.

'Willow!' Tara screamed

'What were you doing meeting with Angelus?' I screamed 'tell me!'

'I have no idea what you're talking about' Giles stuttered obviously trying to gasp for air

'Liar!'

'We saw you' Willow said 'going into a room with him at Willy's bar!'

'Please! I have no clue what you're talking about?'

Willow began muttering more words and a blast of energy rushed from her hands and hit Giles in the chest.

Giles fell to the floor and I was shocked to see how aggressive Willow was being, Giles looked unconscious but Willow told me to just wait. He sat up but didn't look around the room; he looked like he was possessed or a robot being controlled.

'Angelus came to me not long after he was risen' Giles started to explain but it didn't look like he knew what he was doing and then I realised Willow had used a truth spell on him. 'He put a spell on me to do some of his chores; I was told to report to him weekly and tell him everything that is going on with you guys. I went last night to tell him that Spike was getting suspicious and was close to figuring out someone was a spy. I had to act drastically and locked Spike away, I went to meet with Angelus to let him know that Spike had been captured and where he is.'

'YOU WHAT?' I screamed 'where is he?'

'In the back room of a warehouse not far from here'

Before Giles could even finish explaining I was out of the door as fast as I could run, I took off down the main street and finally saw open areas of grass but the roads kept going so I followed one down. To my right was a big white warehouse, it looked abandoned, and I ran towards it and found the door locked. I kicked it open calling out Spike's name, there was no response and I was getting even more worried. I made my way to the back and found a door with three locks on it.

'Spike' I called kicking at the door, I could hear faint movement in the room, why hadn't he been trying to kick the door down? I looked around the room and found some old tools; one looked like it could maybe cut metal. I successfully cut the first lock off; the second was attached to the door handle and took more effort, I finally got it off and managed to cut the lock that was attached to the metal pole that stretched across the whole doorframe.

I gathered all my strength and kicked the door down, I was relieved to see Spike curled up in a ball in the middle of the floor.

'Spike' I shouted walking into the room to help him up

'Buffy' he whispered looking weak, I scanned the room and was shocked to see it was covered in some type of soft looking foam, I reached out and touched it and it was wet but had no smell.

'Holy water' Spike mumbled 'soaked into the foam, every 30 minutes holy water comes out from the fire sprinklers soaking them again, I've breathed so much in'

'Oh Spike' I said softly helping him to his feet and leading me out of the door.