I

Black sugar Trailer in the video above

***********

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"
"UGHHHHH" I yelled throwing my phone on the floor.
"Persephone" I heard my dad on the other side of the door.
"Don't come in dad, I'm barely wearing anything" I yelled. But not that loud only loud enough for him to hear me. I was wearing a bra and my booty shorts.
"When you get yourself together come downstairs we need to talk " he roared then I heard him walking downstairs.
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I yelled on top of my lungs but I don't think he heard me since he was already downstairs.
I went to take a shower, let me tell you about myself, I'm Persephone cambile , yes Persephone is a Greek God name, I'm 25 years old, my dad, Lucas cambile is a mafia leader, yes I live in a mansion with mafia guys, our only enemy is David Spades, Gosh I hate this guy, my mom and older brother got killed when I was only 9, dad told me he don't know who killed them, I still don't believe him till this day, I'm not a girl you can mess with, I'm also not a 'good' girl, I killed people, I tortured people and I'm not proud about it but that's what I live for, I only have 2 guy best friends who knows my entire story , Jack and Charlie. I trust them with my life, I don't have a beautiful past. Let me describe my past in 3 words, Depression, bullying and heartbreaking, I had depression and i used to cut when mom and Shawn (my brother) died , I stopped when I became 17. I also got bullied in school until high school I decided it's enough and I almost killed my bully by hitting her head 5 times hard on the locker until the police came and I got kicked out, I decided to stay with my dad and drop school , and heartbreaking, my heart got broken like almost 4 times until I believed that there's nothing called true love, but here I am , the best racer in town also the deadliest fighter in town , I don't always help my dad by torturing people and killing them, but when he really needs me which is rare I help him, but he's been acting weird the last few days, the first minute he's nice and all caring and the other minute he keeps screaming at me, but anyway I'm not bothering myself with anything.
After I finished taking a shower ,today I have a race, I need to dress well, I ended up wearing a white tank top , black leather jacket, black ripped jeans and my red converse, and to add I put a gun in the back of my jeans, let me describe myself a little, I'm 5'1 , don't judge me I know I'm short Gosh, I have a tanned skin , I have an ocean blue eyes and a dark black hair which is above my butt, anyway I threw my hair in a messy bun along with a red bandana, I grabbed my keys and I went downstairs.
"DAD" I yelled on top of my lungs, everybody said good morning to me and I only smiled at them.
"Your in deep shit" I heard toni yelling behind me, I raised him a middle finger.
Me and toni are so close but we're not seeing each other a lot since he got some 'business'.
"Dad" I yelled again.
"MY OFFICE" he yelled and I walked to his office.
"So what do you want to talk about? " I said sitting on a chair and I rested my legs on his desk causing him to glare at me.
"Punching a 15 years old yesterday?" he said and I raised my eyebrow.
"I didn't do anything" I raised my voice.
"I can't believe you she's only 15" he yelled.
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" I yelled standing up, Gosh I could never hold my anger. I really didn't do anything. Something is wrong.
"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME" he yelled standing up , smashing his hands on the table.
"I can, I will and I already did" I said leaving his office, closing the door hard behind me, hard enough to cause a lot of people to look at me.
"WHAT" I yelled causing them to turn around.
I rushed out of the house and I jumped in my black Lamborghini aventador, yes folks I have a Lamborghini.
I looked at my watch, shit it's 3:10 , the race is at 4:30 and I need an hour to get there , my engine roared to life and I sped down on the road.
4:23
I got there in time, I parked next to Charlie's red dodge challenger, I jumped out of my car.
"PERSEPHONE" Someone yelled behind me, I turned around and I jumped on Charlie, wrapping my legs around his waist.
"I missed you" I said and he laughed, I jumped off him. Then suddenly someone attacked me with a bear hug.
"JACK" I yelled on top of my lungs.
"PERSE" he yelled and I laughed at this stupid nickname.
"What are you doing here" Charlie asked.
"I have a race you idiot" I said in a duh tone.
"Against who? " jack asked.
"Ross" I said Rolling my eyes.
"Ross? You mean Ross Jackson? The guy who works for David Spades?" jack said totally shocked , I nodded.
"I hate him" Charlie said.
"Persephone, your race will start in 5" a girl came to me, I thanked her.
"See you guys later" I said and I jumped in my car and I drove to the beginning of the tracks, this place is a desert out of town, a guy named Ben started arranging races, I parked in the beginning and I jumped out, and I stood next to Ben waiting for Ross.
Moments later a white Maserati ghibli parked next to my lambo, and Ross came out , standing in front of me.
"So perse-" Ben started but I cut him off.
"Three grands" I said throwing a 3 grands in his hand.
"Three grands it is" Ross said said throwing another 3 grands in ben's hand.
"Now that's a lot" Ben mumbled to himself then turned around.
"ROSS JACKSON VERSUS PERSEPHONE CAMBILE " Ben yelled causing everyone in this place to start yelling.
I smirked at ross then I jumped in my car , a girl who's barely wearing anything stood between my lambo and ross's Maserati.
"1" She yelled. Ross's engine started roaring.
"2" my engine started roaring.
"GO" She yelled and both of our cars sped down.
The 1st lab I let Ross win, the 2nd I won, now it's the last lab, he ain't winning.
, now I'm in the lead, within seconds Ross was in the lead.
"Not today bitch" I mumbled to myself, now there's a U turn, it's my time , I shifted the gear and I did my famous drift causing Ross to lose his balance making me in the lead, I rolled down the window and I raised a middle finger for the Maserati that was far behind me, and by that, I passed the finish line, I jumped out of my lambo and I could hear everyone screaming their lungs out.
Ross's Maserati parked next to me. He got out of the car and stood in front of me, I nodded at him, he smirked and jumped in his car and sped away, I turned around and found Ben behind.
"shorty but still unbreakable" he said and I smiled and i hugged him tight.
"Here's your money kid" he said throwing 6grands in my hand.
"Why thank you?" I asked , we both laughed and I turned around to look at the people who are still cheering for me.
"WHO WANTS TO PARTY?" I yelled causing them to go crazy.
"LET'S GO" I yelled and they all started running to their cars, I jumped in my lambo, I winked at Ben then I sped down the road.
Later , everybody were going crazy in the bar, drunk bodies, all dancing ,some making out. me , Charlie and Jack, we were drinking tequila shots , me and Jack , we don't get drunk easily, but Charlie got drunk from the 2nd shot.
"Guys I'm heading home" Charlie said, we said our goodbyes and he left.
"Jack my dad has been acting weird lately" I told jack as the burning liqueur went down my throat.
"What do you mean?"he asked.
"Like today he yelled at me for Punching a 15 years old yesterday, I didn't do anything" I said and he raised an eyebrow.
"I think something is wrong " he said, then suddenly he opened his eyes wide.
"Whats wr-" I started but he cut me off.
"GET DOWN " he yelled pushing me down on the floor and I heard shooting behind me.
I took my gun from my back and I turned around and there was a tall guy, he was hiding his face and he was pointing his gun at me, I tried to shoot him but I missed, I grabbed Jack's hand and we ran under a table.
"Jack I need you to head out from the front door" I said looking straight in his eyes, ignoring the screaming behind us.
"But-" he started but I cut him off.
"No buts, now" I said pushing him from under the table.
He started running towards the door, the attacker pointed his gun at jack, I quickly shot his hand, causing him to drop the gun and yelp in pain.
Jack got out, that means it's only me and the attacker.
"Who are you" I stood up pointing the gun at him, I turned around and everybody were under tables or in the corners, probably scared to death.
"I SAID WHO ARE YOU" I yelled .
He took steps closer to me, I recognize that face.
"Toni?" I asked, shocked.
He turned around and ran out , not today bitch.
I ran out and he was already in his car, speeding off the road, I put the gun in the back of the jeans and I jumped in my car, speeding down to the mansion.
When I got to the mansion I jumped out from my car, anger boiling up in my veins. I angrily walked inside, I opened the door wide, everybody looked at me.
"WHERE IS TONI" I yelled slamming a Vase on the floor causing it to shatter into pieces.
"Calm down Persephone " dad said coming out.
"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHERE IS HE?" I yelled.
"What did I do?" Toni said smirking at me, I took a glance at his hand, yes I shot him.
"Trying to kill me? Lame" I said taking my gun out.
"Well I wanted that from such a long time and I thought it was the time to end you" he said and I didn't hesitate, I pulled the trigger, straight in his skull.
Everybody gasped.
"PERSEPHONE " dad yelled and I ignored him.
"Clean this shit up " I said pointing at his body and I went upstairs, Ignoring my dad who's calling for me.
What did I just do?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE.
XOXO