The combination of Part 2 & 3

Start from the beginning

Archana : Red & blushing cheeks..😇 Veesha smile then turn to Archana. Veesha turn and pinch Archana's hip. Archana move away then laugh. She finish her laugh then give the letter to Veesha. Veesha was about to open the letter then she stop and  look at Archana. Archana was try to look into the letter but Veesha hide it from Archana.

Archana : Ena eluthereke? En'keteh kammi..😃

Veesha : Picch..😒

Archana grab the letter from Veesha and run. Someone open the door , Anjana enter the room.

Anjana : Time achi..Onu ena Archana vilayathu..Vaa..Amma , Veesha've kuththithu vare sonnage..

Anjana took garland and put on Veesha.

Anjana : Quick!

Veesha : Anni..Oru two minutes..Please..

Anjana : Cheri..Archana , Veesha've paathuko..

Archana : Haan..

Anjana went out. Two left alone.

Veesha : En Anna'ne kuperiya? Please..

Archana smiled and do as she(Veesha) said and they totally forget about the letter.

*At Wedding Hall.

Anjana and Archana walk along with Veesha. Archana was bring Veesha to the stage and make Veesha to sit beside Ajay. After she sit beside him. Priest asked them to do the formalities. After a while , One..two and Three. Veesha turn her head and look at Ajay , by co-incidence , he looked at her too. They look at each other , eye to eye.

Priest call Ajay to do the formalities. He turn infront and continue doing that. Veesha turn infront and look down. They did as what the priest said. Anjana bring the silver plate with coconut , of course there is a yellow thalli on the top to the priest. Priest bring it to Ajay.

Ajay take the "Thalli" and bring it to Veesha's neck. As she bowed her head , he tie the Thalli on Veesha's neck. All yellow grain with flower throw on them as blessing. Veesha's eyes let go tears.

Ajay do notice her tears when Archana give Veesha handkerchief to wipe her tears. Ajay move and sit properly after he finish tie the Thalli on Veesha's neck.

*First night.

Veesha point of view.

I hold a milk tumbler in my hand and walk to his room. My friends , yes! They kill me by teasing me anyway. When I open the room door. They start to chuckling.😂 They push me into the room then close the door.

Veesha : Ei!

She said with little angry then she stop. She slowly turn and she look at the room. The room was decorate with so much of flowers around the bed. She saw something like a paper on the bed. She realise it was her husband who just she married. He is sleeping on his first night. She let go her breathe.

She walk to the bed then place the milk on the bed table. She searching for switch then found the switch was at his side. She took her pillow so she walk 180° degree to reach to there around bed. He was rest his head on his palm and closing his eyes. She look at him and her lips start smiling.

One of the Decorated flower fall on his face. His eyes balls moving ; that's mean he's not in real a sleep , he pretending like sleeping. She know that. She grit her teeth then switch off the light. She walk to a single sofa and sleep there. She heard he sneezed because of the flower.

Ajay : Achuumm!!😖

She was chuckle to herself.😂

*Next Day.