Arc 1.2

(A/N: The picture above is Jamie Heart)

***

When Miyuki woke up, he found himself on a bed....again. The last thing he remembered was fainting at the Nurse's room after seeing his evil step brother.

'Am i still at School?'

Miyuki slowly propped his body up and observed his surroundings. He was in a room which could only be described as simple. Other than the basic necessities, the room didn't have much in it.

'Doesn't look like i am at school. And judging by the pathetic condition the room is in, i am guessing its mine....?'

It didn't take a genius to figure out that he was in his room....which means he was back at home. Letting out a sigh, Miyuki laid back down on the bed. His mind drifting back to the events that happened earlier.

After seeing his step brother, Miyuki had somehow regained the memories of the old owner. That was also the reason why he had fainted so suddenly back at the infirmary. But to think that his body would have such an extreme reaction to his step brother's voice...?

This could only mean one thing, that the original owner was very scared of his step brother. Closing his eyes, Miyuki went through the original owner's memories.

The real Jamie was a kind and timid boy. He was taken from his grandparents at a very young age and had lived with the Heart family for almost 10 yrs. Having being bullied by both his step mother and step brother from such a young age, its no wonder that Jamie grew up to be so scared of them both.

Not only that, a few events had occurred during his childhood which led Jamie to believe that no one would believe him even if he told anyone the truth. As he grew older, that belief became a reality.

Both his step mother and step brother would beat Jamie, starve him and abuse him mentally and physically. Jamie was also an introvert therefore he didn't have any friends. His only friend was the black haired nerd who Miyuki had seen earlier today, after he left the roof.

The nerd had tried to help the real Jamie by telling the teachers that Jamie was being bullied by his step brother. When the teachers called Jamie to talk to him about it, Jamie denied everything as he was threatened by his step brother.

Jamie was already conditioned to believe everything they say. As he grew older, he  had become aware of how powerful his stepmother was, especially after the death of his father. He knew she was capable of hurting people to get what she wants.

His stepbrother was no different. His stepbrother had always acted like a Saint and a perfect elder brother in front of others, especially the teachers. He never bullied Jamie personally on school grounds but would always send his lackeys to do the beating.

In other people's eyes, it was just a normal case of bullying between students. It didn't help much that Jamie was an introverted timid kid with no friends. Most people just brushed his case off as a rich timid kid being bullied for his money.

Even if someone did believe him, with his stepmother's connections, Jamie knew that they wouldn't be able to help him. His stepmother had already threatened the lives of his grandparents. Therefore, Jamie had no other choice but to lie to the teacher.

After this incident, the nerdy friend was accused of lying for attention and started getting bullied. The nerd's father was also fired from his job using Mrs Heart's connections. Because of this the nerd who was Jamie's only friend also stopped interacting with him.

Someone spread fake rumours around school that it was all a plot devised by Jamie to destroy his stepbrother's reputation. It was no surprise to a lot of people that Jamie was the result of an illicit affair between his father and his secretary.