Prolouge

A/N: Waaahh...i am so nervous. Tbh i am not even sure if anyone is gonna read this story -_-
Anyways i hope you like my story. Sorry in advance if there's any grammar mistake and whatnot. As i said before, English is my second (wait no...its actually third?) language. Let me know if i should continue or not. Please enjoy.

PS: So i've edited the first few chapters and turned them into paragraphs. I didn't really do any editing or correction so if there's any mistakes (both grammar and spelling wise) then please forgive me.

****

Feeling a massive headache, Miyuki opened his eyes to survey the place he was in. His whole body was sore and in pain, rendering him unable to move. However his body felt light, as if it was floating (?) in space?.

Wtf is happening was his exact thoughts. After adjusting his eyes, he took in his surrounding. He was apparently floating on air, his body in a supine position, just hovering on air as if something was keeping him there. There were many twinkling lights all around him making it look like he was in outer space. The view was so breathtakingly beautiful.

'This must be heaven' Miyuki thought. Lying on his back just floating about in space he began going through his memories. The last thing he remembered was seeing two bright headlights of the truck before it collided with his car, after that it was all pitch black. The impact was so strong that he didn't even remember anything but he knew for sure that he had died in an instant cause it would've been impossible to survive a crash like that. Even if he did survive, he was pretty sure he'd be a vegetable.

Well shit, he'd rather be dead then be in that state. As an athlete, he could never imagine being in a situation like that. It was his dream to become the no.1 boxer in the world. He had been qualified to participate in the nationals. After that, for months he had been vigorously training day and night, up until that night.

His high school buddies had called him persistently to meet them. He had repeatedly ignored them but after a while he gave in and had gone out drinking with them. They had been disturbing him for a while so he thought he might as well get it over with and also because he was too pent up as it had been a while since he last had some...ahem...intercourse.

That night while they were out drinking, he saw a sexy girl in the club. After flirting with her for a while they went back to her place for some rendezvous. After going at it for some hours he decided to head back. The girl wanted him to stay for the night but he refused, as he didn't want to miss out on his training and also because he didn't like spending the night at his one night stand's place.

Looking back, he should've just stayed for the night cause it was on his way back that he met with an unfortunate accident. As he was deep in thought, he didn't notice the floating red ball near him.

[ahem...ahem...] a sound suddenly came form his left side.
"woah, fuck! you scared the shit outta me" Miyuki replied, almost having a heart attack after hearing the sudden voice. He turned his head towards the voice only to find a weird round object floating in front of him.

Wtf is this thing..he thought to himself. The object was a medium shaped red shiny ball. 'The voice had definitely come from this ball but how? and wtf is this thing?' all these thoughts were running on his mind making him more and more confused.

Meanwhile the ball, after finally getting its owner's attention was happy with itself. Without waiting any further, the ball spoke...
[now that i have your attention, let us start. First i would like to welcome the host to the solar space. I am the system that will....]
but the poor ball was rudely interrupted by the host.

"wait, wait, wait...hold up. Where the fuck am i and wtf are you. And i thought i died so how the fuck did i get here. Also is this place heaven?....bla...bla..."
but before he could finish, the poor host was harshly interrupted by the ball, as if it wanted revenge on the host for interrupting it when it was talking before.

Having his conversation interuppted, miyuki felt annoyed (even though he had done it first) and therefore when the ball talked he interrupted it again. This went on for a while, before finally the ball having had enough loudly spoke,

[if the host will please listen to me...i will explain everything you want to know or else you will be stuck in this space alone, for all eternity] Hearing this miyuki finally stopped. He knew that he had to let the ball explain things so he nodded his head, urging the ball to speak.

As he was still really confused and his head and body were still in pain, he figured it'd be best to just listen and figure out what was happening.
[First of all welcome to the solar space host] the poor ball after finally getting the chance, spoke.
[I am sure you have already realized that you died by now] he looked at Miyuki as he said this.

[Your body was destroyed in the accident and therefore you can no longer go back to that world. I am sure you're wondering why you're here in this space. The thing is, this solar space is the place between heaven and hell.

This place is a place of judgement for people who are neither good nor bad. That is, you have lead a decent life, but you didn't do enough good deeds to go to heaven or enough bad deeds that would send you to hell. Neither do you have enough karma points to get a shot at reincarnation.

So the god of the solar space have decided to give you another chance. A chance that will decide where you will end up. You will be sent to another world to live as another person. Your job there will be to change the fate of the person you're living as, but then again, it is not the main requirement, as how you choose to live is your choice. Also, you will be given tasks and mission in between.

If you do the task you will be given points, both good and bad depending on your performance. If you succed, you will get a reward but if you fail, your points, that is the points you earned by doing good deeds will be deducted. However you can also choose to ignore the task if you want, there will be no punishment or points deduction for that.

But host, please try to complete the task if possible, as it will help you in future. Also make sure to rake in enough good points by helping others and doing good deeds. Lastly, based on your performance, the final evaluation will be done, which will decide your destiny]

The ball, after finally finishing its duty huffed with pride. Then it looked towards Miyuki as if to ask if he understood everything it just explained. Miyuki was deep in thought, processing everything he had just heard.

A few minutes passed and none of them spoke. After a while, miyuki looked at the ball and with a confused face asked it,
"okay i get all that...but you never told me what you are".

[Me? oh i am sorry, i forgot to explain, you can call me System. We were created by the god of judgement to look over the mortals who come to this space. Each of us is assigned the duty to guide a mortal who comes to the solar space.

As per the guidelines, i will guide you through every world as much as possible, but you will have to do most of the work by yourself. I can only assist you in case of emergencies but i will however be there if you need any help. Also host, please remember, i can only help you depending on your performance, so please work hard]

After hearing everything the ball said, Miyuki just closed his eyes, trying to take in everything he just heard. He then went through his memories and looked back on his life, remembering all the good and the bad times.

Did he have regrets? honestly yeah. Even though he lead a decent life, he had quite a few regrets. He had wanted to do a lot of things, meet a lot of people. Decent definitely wasn't what he had wanted out of life. But now all that didn't matter, he was dead and his life was over.

He couldn't go back or change things but he could change his future. So after thinking it through, he finally opened his eyes, looked at the ball infront of him and smirked, and with determination in his eyes he said,
"I am ready now. Let's go"

*****