I looked at him and frowned; I hadn't even made it to school and everything was already a mess.

"What am I supposed to do about my blouse?" I questioned him, my arms crossing over my chest.

He rubbed the back of his neck, a small smile on his face. "Look, I'm sorry about all of this. I woke up late today and didn't have a ride to school, so I had to take my skateboard and I wasn't watching where I was going," He stated with a chuckle.

I mocked his chuckle, then scrunched my nose up. I just wasn't having any of this; my blouse was ruined and I had nothing to change into.

"Wait, I've got an idea," He told me quickly as he slid his uniform jacket off and handed it to me. "Here, you can wear this for the whole day. It matches your outfit anyways."

I glanced at the jacket, then carefully took it from him then sliding it on. Of course, it was too big on me and pretty much covered my arms, but were there any other options? Not really.

"What about your shirt?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Don't worry about it. It's not too bad," He replied as he glanced down at his shirt. "Since I made you spill your chai latte, how about I treat you to lunch?"

'Okay, wow. That was fast,' I thought to myself. I bit my lip for a moment, if my parents (especially my dad) and brother found out I went out to lunch with Maverick freaking Baizen, I would never hear the end of it. However, he was being super nice... After all, he just wanted to make up for the fact that I spilled my drink everywhere. It wouldn't hurt, right?

"Sure. Meet me outside of Constance during lunchtime and we can go," I told him with a small smile.

"Alright, mind giving me your number?" He questioned as he handed me his phone.

I took the phone from his hand and typed my name in, then my number before handing the phone back to him. Just then, I heard the first bell ring then immediately glanced around. Camilla was already gone.

"I've gotta get going. I'll see you at lunch."

He nodded and smiled at me as I made my way into the building, holding the jacket close to hide the stain. 'What in the world was that?' Even I couldn't tell.

*Time Skip*

As I made my way through all my classes, I just couldn't stop thinking about the incident that had happened. I mean with the number of inaudible whispers and the matching stares, it was hard to forget. When I was in my last class before lunch, I just couldn't help but stare at the clock right in front of me. There was no reason to be nervous... or was there?  When the bell rang, I got up from my seat and walked out of my classroom.

'Oh shoot, I gotta text Camilla and let her know I won't be at lunch.'

I whipped my phone out of my bag and let my fingers dance across the screen as I walked out of the building.

To: Camilla
Hey Cami, I won't be able to make it to lunch. I've gotta try to get home to find a new blouse or something because I can't deal with all the staring and whispering. It's so annoying.

Immediately, a notification popped up on my phone.

To: Bells
I TOTALLY get it. They just don't just understand. Don't worry!

I smiled at her text, then turned my gaze up, my eyes landing on Maverick. I had to admit, he was pretty darn cute. 'No, stop it, Bella. You can't think that.' I mentally remind myself before offering him a small wave.