⌜ forty three ⌟

Start from the beginning

shit he is so beautiful.❞ mark mumbled from his place, hoping no one heard him curse

their parents weren't there but at least his family was there. his family meaning his friends. including taeyong, lucas, jungwoo, jaehyun, taeil, johnny, and their p.e teacher during highschool, ten. even nakamoto was there, donghyuck was afraid of him but still invited him at his wedding.

donghyuck was smiling and mark really found him beautiful, very beautiful. he was wearing a black suit and chan was in front of him, throwing some petals.

everyone found the baby cute. jiro saw it and asked chenle to put him down because he wants to join chan in throwing petals. jisung nodded, making chenle place jiro down and just watched the kid run towards chan and the both of them were throwing the petals everywhere.

as soon as the two finally reached at the end point, they went to the side still throwing some petals. the two laughed and sat down at the very front.

chan saw a petal on jiro's head and so he leaned in making the other lean back, he was caught off guard.

don't move hyung.

jiro gulped ❝w-what?

chan giggled and took the red petal stuck on the other's hair. ❝there's a petal on your hair.

o-oh..❞ jiro looked away, hiding his already red cheeks. chan just laughed at his hyung and turned to his parents who were now saying their vows.

he was happy seeing the both of them finally getting married. donghyuck was now going to be his real father and is now going to live with them.

Do you, Mark Lee, take Lee Donghyuck to be your husband, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor him, to love him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with him this day?❞ the priest gave mark a smile

i do.❞ mark replied slowly.

it was donghyuck's turn and so the priest turned to him ❝Do you, Lee Donghyuck, take Mark Lee to be your husband, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor him, to love him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with him this day?

donghyuck stared at mark, admiring him. this was really it, they are already getting married. he was going to be mark's husband and mark is going to be his. he is also going to be a legal father to chan.

he smiled ❝i do.

before continuing the wedding, the author would like to thank google for the wedding vows.

you may kiss..❞ the priest wanted to squeal, but held himself for the sake of the wedding to be serious ❝your partner.

everyone cheered and chanted "kiss"

before kissing donghyuck, mark first went to the younger's ear to whisper something. ❝you are so beautiful.

donghyuck grinned and also did the same, he went to mark's ear to whisper ❝since 2000

the older giggled and placed a peck on donghyuck's forehead making everyone groan in disappointment.

johnny stood up from where he was playing the piano ❝he said you may kiss your partner!

he was expecting a kiss on the lips.

mark turned to look at jaemin ❝it wasn't specified where!

he turned to the younger who was already pouting. he badly want to kiss him on the lips but then he had some other plans.

don't pout.❞ mark placed his index finger on donghyuck's lips ❝i'm saving this for later.

what? later?

mark smirked ❝i'll leave chan to chenle and jisung.

why?

mark leaned again on donghyuck's ear to whisper, he didn't want anyone to hear it. it might cause the younger to be embarrassed. ❝so that he can play with jiro, you know?

oh.

and so that we can have fun tonight.

donghyuck's face turned bright red upon hearing it. scenarios were already appearing on his mind and he tried shaking his head, thinking it would disappear.

bad thoughts be gone.

t b c

:)