⌜ twenty six ⌟

you what?❞ mark question

the girl gave mark her most sweetest smile ❝hello mark.

mark turned around to see if donghyuck and chan were behind him, fortunately they weren't.

i want you to leave.❞ he gave her a glare

being a stubborn girl, she crossed her arms and shook her head. ❝i want to see my son.

the boy then remembers the day they did it. this time, the girl's face was not blurry anymore and it matched the face of the girl standing right in front of him.

he wanted to slap hinself but instead he just scoffed ❝your son? excuse me, the last time i remember, you left chan at my doorway.

just let me see chan.

the boy heaved a sigh, trying to control himself ❝no. i don't even know you.❞ a lie

but he wished he didn't remember her.

i'm eun ji, chan's mother.

he pulled out a forced smile ❝well hello eun ji, and no you're not chan's mother.

eun ji stomped her feet ❝mark!

mark flinched when she shouted his name. any moment from now donghyuck and chan might go out from the kitchen and see her. he doesn't want chan to see his mom, and more.. he didn't want donghyuck to see her.

this might ruin the relationship they have..

the boy had enough and took out his phone. he dialed a phone number and placed his phone on his ears, waiting for it to be answered.

hello? yeah, there is this crazy girl outside of my house-

the girl ruffled her hair ❝stop! fine i'll leave.❞ she combed her hair using her hands and clicked her tongue ❝i hate you.

mark smiled and watched the girl leave the house.

i'll be back.❞ she whispered, making sure mark didn't hear it.

"hello? mark? do you need anything?"

mark giggled and went back to his phone ❝oh hey chenle!

"don't hey chenle me. you just disturbed the moment!" mark could imagine the younger pouting

mark closed the door ❝what moment?

he could hear shuffling over the phone "wait what... no i mean... chenle hmm.."

you're with jisung?

"no.. ah.. stop.." and then the call ended

the older stared at his phone for a couple of minutes, trying to understand the situation. he didn't mean to call chenle though, he just pressed some random number.

he facepalmed as soon as he knew what chenle and jisung were doing.

daddy, why are you slapping yourself?❞ mark was startled when he saw donghyuck walk out of the kitchen, carrying chan

there was a mosquito on my face.❞ mark giggled awkwardly and pinched his son's face. what a stupid reason.

can papa put me to bed? baby chan is sleepy!❞ the baby yawned

mark looked over to donghyuck, who had his head down.

donghyuck?

huh?❞ donghyuck raised his head ❝you're sleepy?

the baby nodded his head while rubbing his eyes ❝sing me a song papa!

donghyuck smiled and didn't even bother giving mark a look, he just went straight to mark and chan's shared room and placed the baby carefully on the bed.

mark on the other hand groaned when he remembered what happened awhile ago.

he can't believe that after a few years of leaving him alone to take care of the baby, she just appeared like she did nothing wrong.

the older went to the kitchen to drink water and to calm himself down.

minutes after, he thought of telling this to one of his friends. he pulled his phone out of his pocket and made sure it was really renjun's number he was calling, he didn't want to disturb chenle and his moment with jisung.

hey..

mark turned around and saw donghyuck leaning at the kitchen counter. he sighed and placed his phone back inside his pocket. he will tell renjun later.

that was fast.❞ he giggled and placed the glass of water down the sink

he just fell asleep as soon as i placed him down the bed, i didn't even get the chance to sing him a song.❞ donghyuck pouted and mark had the urge to pinch the younger's cheeks

how about you sing me a song?❞ mark held donghyuck's hand and dragged him towards the living room.

the younger sat down on the sofa and mark laid down with his head on the younger's lap. he was admiring donghyuck's beauty.

he wondered why he just realized it now when they have been seatmates for years already.

silence was filling the room bit it was a comfortable silence. mark just enjoyed looking at donghyuck's beautiful visuals and donghyuck was busy playing with mark's hair.

if only it was this peaceful everyday, with no one to disturb them.

mark waited for donghyuck to sing but instead, the younger questioned ❝who was that?

mark hummed. ❝hm? oh,❞ he rolled his eyes remembering his phone call with chenle ❝it was chenle..

no, i mean.. the girl..❞ he stopped playing with mark's hair and looked away

mark froze from his place. he debated on whether to tell donghyuck about her or not.

donghyuck didn't need mark to answer his question. as much as he didn't want to know, he heard their conversation.

she is chan's mother, right?

t b c