⌜ thirty two ⌟

donghyuck woke up at sight of a topless mark causing him to panic and wake the other up

m-mark?❞ he was looking everywhere, everywhere except the guy under him.

the older rubbed his eyes and gave the younger a smile ❝good morning.

donghyuck wanted to greet him a goodmorning and act like nothing happened but how can he do that? he couldn't remember what they did last night and dirty thoughts came when he saw mark not wearing any shirt.

why a-are you not wearing a-anything?❞ he tried his best not to stare at mark's body. ❝i mean.. a s-shirt

he might sin.

mark decided to play ❝you don't remember?

donghyuck slowly shook his head as a no.

mark's jaw dropped ❝we did something last night.

a tomato could describe the color of donghyuck's face right now. ❝we.. d-did?

mark nodded ❝it was amazing.

donghyuck burried his head on mark's chest.

mark couldn't take it and laughed at the younger's reaction. ❝nah, you just asked me to take of my shirt because you like to wear it.

donghyuck followed to where mark was pointing. he was wearing mark's shirt and he found his shirt thrown at the edge of the bed.

donghyuck then realized that mark was playing around so he slapped the older's chest, earning a groan.

you stupid idiot—❞ he then paused when he saw something purple on mark's neck. ❝did i.. d-do that?

mark smirked ❝i wish you did more.❞ and then laughed when donghyuck became red again

silence filled the room and all mark did was stare at donghyuck, same with donghyuck. the both feel like they had to do something to break the silence but they don't know what. mark's hand travelled to donghyuck's cheeks, caressing it. donghyuck was slowly getting nearer every second until there was little space left.

mark badly wanted to close the gap but he waited until donghyuck does it. donghyuck's breath on his lips was driving him crazy, it was hard for him to control.

but donghyuck didn't lean further, ❝i'm sorry. we shouldn't be doing this—

mark's hand went to the back of donghyuck's head and smashed his lips on donghyuck's. the younger wanted to push him away but part of him wants to stay and continue to kiss him.

"mark?"

the two stopped when they heard a voice outside the room. it was so familiar that mark knew immediately who it was.