Yukimura Sanada: Skate Park.

Modern.

I woke up early this morning. Normal people sleep in but not me, not today. It's Saturday and my parents are out of town, so it's just me today.

I took a quick shower and grabbed my clothes. I threw on a pair of cargo shorts, my Pierce the Veil t-shirt, and black high tops.

I grabbed my navy blue board and dark gray beanie as I rushed out the door. I ran threw the crowd of people, weaving around them strait to park.

The warm sun shined down upon my rosy cheeks as I stopped and basked in it, arms stretched out taking it all in. The wind danced in the edges of my hair that poked out the bottom of my beanie. The fresh smell of the outside filled my nose.

I laid my skate board down on the concrete, placing my feet on it and pushing off. I jolted up and down many ramps. The wind whooshed through my hair as I went along, passing all the boys. The tricks I do put them to shame.

My fun came to a stop when I collided with another skater. We fell to the ground with a loud thud, groaning in pain.

"Holy, you're a girl!" The boy shouted.

"Naw dip, Sherlock!" I said, grabbing my beanie off the ground.

I stood up, dusting myself off. I helped the boy up and put my beanie back on.

"Where'd you learn to skate like that?" he asked.

"I taught myself." i stated grabbing my board and began walking away.

"Really?!" He questioned.

"Yes really, is that so unbelievable?" I asked.

"No no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that!" he panicked.

"Dude, you need to chill. I'm a girl, I can skate. It's not that big'a deal." I stated.

"It's just, not many girls can." he said.

"I know that." I declared.

"I'm Yukimura Sanada. Nice to met you." he greeted.

"Nice to met you Sanada. Name's (Y/n) (Y/Ln)." I said, exiting the park.

"Where are you going?" Yukimura asked.

"Home," I declared, "I was in the zone and you messed it up."

"No, the day is young. Let's go do something together." he suggested.

"Okay, like what?" I said, stopping to face him.

"Um, there's an ice cream stand no far from here if you want to get some?" Yukimura said.

"Yeah, race ya." I announced.

I threw my board to the ground. I jumped on in, getting a good push off. I'm leading the way but Yukimura is hot on my heels. He quickly passed me by. I won't allow this, its not who I am. So, I swifty pushed my way up to him. Neck and neck we race down the street, angering everyone we came in contact with.

We came to a halt at a little ice cream stand. I ordered strawberry and Yukimura got mint. We ate our ice cream as we walked back towards my house. We stopped at a fork in road. I never knew he lived this close to me.

"Well, I had a lot of fun today." I said, looking at Yukimura.

"I did too. You wanna hang out again sometime?" he asked shyly.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I declared.

Yukimura caught me off guard by kissing me. I slowly kissed back against his dry skater lips.

"I'll see ya tomorrow. Skate Park, leave the beanie at home." he said with great confidence.

I stood there shocked before answering,"sure". Then I went back to my house. I guess I have plans tomorrow.