Motonari Mori

Modern.

Two words. One name. Motonari Mori. The cold hearted bad boy. He keeps to himself but kicks butt if he has to.

Motonari keeps good grades and has good records and habits. Yet, any male that challenges him ends up on their knees before him. He is a bit of a mystery to people.

Some how I have developed a crush on him. How can I not? He's tall and thin, with longish brown hair. He keeps a good record but is tough. He respects people and their belongings. This boy is a dream come true. Any girl would be lucky to have him.

Our class is going a field trip today. We are to visit the aquarium. Sounds silly? I know. It's for biology. We're studying aquatic life and their habitats. We can't see natural habitats, so this is the next best thing.

The bus ride there is long and boring. I kept my earbuds in the whole ride, so that made it bearable.

Now our group of high schoolers strolls along as our teacher explains stuff no one is really listening to. I don't know why she's still trying.

I stand here with one earbud in and looking at the jelly fish. Some mean girls come over to me. We never really liked each other. I'm not really sure why. What I'm a saying? I'm mean to her cuz she's mean to me.

"Just like you weak and vulnerable." She snarled. "That may be so, but I pack a killer sting." I retorted. "Whatever. You suck." She said. "The only thing I suck is lolly pops, so leave me alone." I stated. "That's right, cuz you couldn't get none if you wanted to." She laughed. "How would you know? You're so easy it's unreal." I said. "You just call me a whore?" she asked, slight disbelief on her face. "Take it how you like. Those words never came out of my mouth." I told her and walked away.

I fell back into step with the group, seeing as that little incident separated us by a bit. I went back to listening to the teacher ramble on about stuff I already know.

After lunch I went to the bathroom and told the teacher is meet back with her as soon as possible. I done my business and washed my hands, then left.

As I excited the bathroom I was stopped by three guys. They are in my class but I don't personally know any of them.

"I hear you called my girl a whore." The blond in the front said. "No such words left my lips." I stated. I tried to go around but they blocked me.

"Please move out of my way?" I asked nicely. "Not gonna happen." The male with black hair said. I glared at him. I don't see the issue here. I don't have any problem with these guys.

"Move now." I ordered. Next thing I know I feel stinging in my cheek. The blond had hit me. "Don't tell me what to do or call my girl a whore, you'll regret both." He snapped at me. He put his hand on my shoulder and raised his other.

"I suggest you take your hands off the young lady." A cool, calm voice said. Then I noticed the hand around the blond males wrist. He let go of me but turned to face the challenger.

They were exchanging threats, so peaked around to see who my savior was. I gasped and my eyes widened in surprise. Motonari Mori stood there defending me. Me? Just some random girl.

I decided to tune into their conversation. "It's not very gentleman like of you to hit a woman." Motonari said. "Well I never said I was gentle." The blond stated. "No. You did not. But you are man and man can be wounded." Motonari declared. "Pff, yeah and I suppose you're the one to do it." The blond said sarcastically. "Yes." Motonari stated.

Motonari punched that blond guy in the face. He stumbled back into his friends. His nose was bleeding, as is his lip.

"Now I suggest you clean up and return to the group." Motonari said. The three males went into the bathroom and Motonari turned to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." I said. "It was my pleasure. They shouldn't have treated you like that." He said. "I agree. And I thank you again." I said. "Like I said, my pleasure to stop them." He stated.

"Shall we." He said as he held his hand out in front of him. "Yes, we should probably get back." I stated as we began to walk. It was silent, not comfortable but not awkward.

"What caused them to attack you?" Motonari asked. "Their idiocy and an argument with his girlfriend." I answered. "I see. They shouldn't do that to women." He said. "I like your respect for females." I told him. "It's more of a respect for you." He said. "What?" I asked, fear of hearing wrong. "I did it out of respect for you. I couldn't let the damage something so beautiful." He said. "Motonari, you flatter me." I said, cheeks turning pink. "I only speak the truth. A lovely lady such as yourself should not be touched in such a way." Motonari informed me. "Oh, how should I be touched?" I wondered. "Like this." He said.

My back was gently pushed against the wall. Motonari's cool lips meet my skin. He started at my neck and made his way to my lips. His lips molded with mine in a sweet, long kiss.

He pulled back and our breathing was hard. It was a good thing no one was around.

"We should be getting back now." He stated. "Yeah, it's been awhile." I said. "We'll just say you got lost and I found you." He said and laced our hands together as we walked. "I'm fine with that." I smiled.