Masamanue Date

Modern.

Guess what? I'm in high school. Ya know what sucks? I'm crushing on this guy but he pays no attention to me, or any girl for that matter. He's too busy beating his rival at fencing. Well, at everything. But damn is he good at it.

Who are we talking about? Masamanue Date and Yukimura Sanada. The one I like being Masamanue, and his rival Yukimura. Masamanue is always kicking Yikimura's ass, at everything, fencing is his favorite though.

I am the sideline girl. Me and my best friend stay like this all the time. Don't get in trouble, stay way from the preppy girls, and silently day dream over guys.

It's Friday, second block, and all anyone can talk about is Keiji Maeda's party tonight. Now Keiji is a loving guy, so anyone can come. But it's still the same, girls still prefer to asked by a guy.

My best friend had been asked by Mitsunari Ishida. I haven't been asked by anyone. It's fine though because I don't really care. I am fully capable of being home by myself while my parents are out. Besides, I can always hang out with the tv. TVs are cool.

Lunch was boring. Third block we worked and it was uneventful. Now it's fourth block. For which I have study hall or run errands for teachers.

Right now I'm going to take some papers to the gym teacher. He's a funny guy so I don't mind interacting with him. Wait. I just remembered all the preppy girls have gym this block. Damn it. Masamanue has it now too. I'm doomed!!

I walk in the gym, all eyes on me. Well, it feels like that. I look around. Some guys are playing basket ball and girls are talking in groups or playing volley ball.

I walk past a group of girls, they all surround this one guy. I can't see who it is though. I don't really care. I came to deliver these papers and leave, that's what I'm gonna do.

"Here ya go." I said and handed them to the P.e teacher. He thanked me and I started to leave.

I walked past that group again on the way out. "Hey." A male voice called. I kept walking toward the door. " Hey (Y/n)!" it called again. I stopped and turned around. My eyes widened in shock. Masamanue. Walking. Toward me.

"Hey (Y/n), just agree with what I'm saying and I'll owe you." He said in a whisper in my ear, I nodded. He came to my side and put his arm around me. I'm so confused but need this to work.

Those preppy girls came over and looked very pissed. "So this is the trash you're going with?" one girl asked, the leader of the pack. "I'm not going with trash, so no. I'm going with this pretty thang, (Y/n)." Masamanue said. "Well, where'd ya meet?" one of her friends asked. "We have second block together." I stated, they glared at me. "What are you wearing?" the ring leader asked. "Clothes." I said. "Okay smart ass." She said. "Better than a dumb ass." I stated. "What?!" she snapped. "I said: Better than a dumb ass. At least if I'm gonna be an ass I might as well be a smart one." I explained.

By now she was boiling with anger and her friends didn't look happy either. I looked over to Masamanue and he's trying to suppress his laughter.

"Well, I got to get going. So I'll see ya later Masamanue." I said. "Later babe." He said and kissed my cheek. I turned and calmly left the gym. Then I went to the bathroom and died a little and fangirled a bit. 'What the hell just happened?!' I thought.

I decided it would be best to talk to (y/bf) about the situation. So I ran to her fourth block. It was science with a teacher no one likes.

I knocked on the door and waited. A student opened the door and I took a step in. "I need to speak with (y/bf)." I said. She got up and followed me back to the bathroom.