Chapter 1

Tsuna sat in a desk in the loud classroom of 1-A hero course on the first day. One of his friends were interacting with the rest of the class, and since Reborn had instructed them to wear their coms he knew most of the students names already. The others he hadn't heard over the com he heard from all the shouting that was happening. It was giving him a headache. The yelling paused for a moment when someone opened the door. Tsuna glanced over and perked up a bit before bringing his hand up to his ear were the com was hidden.

"Everyone, be alert the person we were told to watch over just arrived." Tsuna said voice nearly a whisper. When he looked around at his friends they all gave a nod. Tsuna sighed watching part of what their mission was. The green haired teen looked panicked when a brunette girl started talking to him.

"Hey Tsuna, were we ever told what a quirk was?" Takeshi asked over the com, his voice quiet to avoid being overheard.

"Well, all I was told was we could use our flames freely, but not too much so we actually seem like we've never been trained." Tsuna replied looking out the window of the classroom.

"Wait who told you that?" This time it was Hayato who spoke.

"Reborn." Was Tsuna's response before a shrek came from the door. The Vongola on instinct became alert. However the only new person was their teacher Aizawa Shouta.

The teacher lead them outside when they all had the UA PE uniform on.

'Pro Hero: Eraserhead. His quirk is temporarily take away a person's quirk, and by judging everyone here, quirk's are some sort of super power.' Tsuna thought recalling the information he received on most of the heroes they'll be coming in contact with. Tsuna pretended to jump startled when someone tapped his shoulder. A floating uniform stood there, it had a girls figure. Tsuna blinked in surprise.

"He-hello." It spoke.

"Hello." Tsuna greeted with a small smile.

"My name is Hagakure Toru, what's yours?" Toru asked.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi. Though I prefer to be called Tsuna." Tsuna replied.

"It's nice to meet you Tsuna." Toru said with what Tsuna guessed was a smile.

"It's nice to meet you as well Toru." Tsuna agreed just as his friends came up to them. Toru excused herself and went over to the girl Uraraka Ochaco. The brunette was saying something about missing orientation.

"Here at UA we aren't tied to tradition. Now on to your quirk assessment test. You will be doing the same physical test you did in middle school, the only difference is you are allowed to use your quirks." Aizawa explained then looked at Bakugou. "Bakugou you scored the highest in the entrance exam throw this soft ball as far as you can while using your quirk."

Bakugou stepped into a circle before Aizawa tossed him the ball. Bakugou smirked and threw the ball yelling an aggressive 'DIE' as an explosion propelled the ball further. When Aizawa showed them how far the ball was thrown most were shocked. Each student stepped up one at a time to throw the ball after Aizawa gave one more instruction, well might be a promise. The student with the lowest score will be expelled. The only one who paused before they threw the ball was Takeshi. The raven glanced at Tsuna asking if he could show off. Tsuna replied with a smirk and a nod. That caught Aizawa off guard.

Takeshi's eyes narrowed dangerously as he got ready to throw. He took a step staying well with in the circle and threw the ball with the best of his ability. When Aizawa looked at his phone, that was counting the distance he looked incredibly shocked. It was double Bakugou's throw with his quirk.

"Yamamoto, did you use your quirk?" Aizawa asked trying to come up with an answer to such a high number.

"Nope, my quirk would have slowed it down immensely if I did." Takeshi answered smiling. Aizawa stood there frozen in shock. Tsuna managed to look at what Takeshi got and shook his head.

"That's a former baseball star for you." Tsuna stated standing next to his friends receiving the money he won from their bets. The throw was 1410.4 meters. Soon enough everyone went and Tsuna and Midoriya Izuku were the only two who did horribly on the ball throw test.

Once the rest of the test were completed the three Vongola's showed off only when they were able to. Tsuna showed off with speed because of his sky flame, his time was a second and three milliseconds. When the class heard the time they all froze.

"That was slow Tsuna." Takeshi said quietly into the mike. Tsuna just shrugged in response. Aizawa blinked and wrote down the time.

"How the hell?" Bakugou muttered breaking the silence. Tsuna looked over at the blond before lighting his sky flame on his finger.

"A fire quirk!" Izuku muttered excited. Bakugou was shaking in rage, while Tenya Ida looked at Tsuna in awe.

"That was incredible." Ida exclaimed walking up to Tsuna. Tsuna smiled blushing as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It was nothing special, it was the only speed I thought the machine would pick up." Tsuna said sheepishly. By then a group of student surrounded him including Izuku. After that the results were given and Izuku had the lowest score.

"Alright seeing as you all have a long way to go to master your quirks, the one or ones with the lowest scores will not be expelled." Aizawa said. "Welcome to UA."