~2~

"This isn't the ice-cream place" I say sadly looking at the building that looks like its got a lot of floors and a fancy hotel. "This is our apartment" Xavier says driving underground and parking the car. As we got out he wouldn't let me get my suitcases only small bags. "I need ice-cream but and who's this mysterious roommate" I asked needing answers "Well my girlfriend moved in last week and a guy who is my best mate so please no flirting or hitting on him, so there's still two empty rooms but one after you move in" Xavier says tapping on floor 15 button "Do we live here because this seems like a hotel" I asked getting in the elevator "We bought a 4 bedroom trust me" He says swiping a card "This is your card" he says handing me the card "Can I swipe it" I ask jumping up and down "please please please please it's like I'm officially home" I said with him giving in and giving me the keycard to get into the room, ooh I can't wait.
I accepted it and I swiped it, "it also has a key so, you can unlock with a key or keycard if you feel unsafe when your buy yourself at home, you can lock the door so you have to unlock with a key and the card thingy.
I walked into the house was basically a mansion. When you walk in there was a medium size kitchen next to it was a mini dining area joined with the open lounge room and there was 2 hall ways, "you are on one side with my best mate so no sneaking in and visiting him at all hours of the night, I do remember what you were like back home and I am on the other side with my girl and the guest bedroom" he said "alrighty, thanks big brother your the best" I said jumping on his back "Now there is something I want to show you" Xavier says running into a room with a massive wardrobe and another door. "Welcome to your room" he says putting me down carefully "I'll leave you too it" He says with a grin on his face. "Put something nice on we are going out, and when I say 'we' I mean all four of us" He says walking out of the door before I could say anything. Damn it what am I going to where? I asked myself before opening my wardrobe to see not much and mainly ugly clothes in my suitcases. I look around at my room pretty plain except for the photos on my wall that were on my wall at the family home.
I walked into the bathroom and damn it was nice, a shower, bath, toilet and double vanity. I went back into my room to see my brother brought my suitcases in.
I go into my suitcases and pulled my make up bags out "oi sistaaaaa" Xavier shouted "yasss I say from the bathroom putting my toiletries and make up away in draws and make it my bathroom.
"I have towels and all that for the bathroom plus a welcome home gift which I may of gotten help to choose for you" he said holding a large bag which I could tell he's nervous "bro don't be nervous" I said getting the bag off him "I just hope it's good and I want it to be special" he said which made me smile "anything from you is special" I said giving him a hug and not letting him go. "I love you little sis" he says "I love you big brother" I say back, "let's open the present shall we, open the envelope last" he says.
We let go and I open the present to see a makeup kit which looks so pretty and sparkly "omg this so cuteeee" I say, I look to see some clothes, dresses, shorts and jumpers. Next I pull out a Polaroid camera "we took some pictures already and put them on the back off your door" he said smiling like an idiot, I get up and look at the back of my door to see times like birthdays (including mine), Christmas, Halloween, parties. "We even included your birthdays, we brought you cake every time your birthday was missed, we gathered around with family and thought about how much we miss you. Sis nothing has been the same without you" he said tearing up, I turned around and just cried as he grabbed me and hugged me tight not letting me go.
After about 10-15 minutes of just hugging and crying we finally let go of each other "welcome home sis" he said "glad to be home Xav" I say "there's more sis" he says looking in the bag, "aww you need to not spoil the absolute shit out me" I say "but you deserve it lil sis, I haven't seen you in forever and you expect me not to spoil the shit out of you" he says which I'm not going to argue because I mean once an argument starts with Xavier, no matter how hard you try to fight it, there's no way you will win.
I look in the bag to see bath bombs, wallet, shoes which include heels, sneakers, high tops, flip flops (Aussies; thongs) and sandals. Bras and underwear which were gorgeous "I got help for them" he says trying to keep a straight face which failed miserably, I open the wallet to see some cash "bro too much" I say "this is the money from your birthdays and Christmas's you missed from the family, we saved it for you" he said smiling like an idiot "your adorable you know that right" I asked he just nodded his head (in a yes way). I got to the envelope well envelopes as there was some from my birthdays, Christmas's and then the welcome home one but the last one killed me. It had photos of Xavier trying my shoes on, him wearing dresses, shopping for me, at MAC getting a consultant doing his makeup, buying me makeup, basically there whole shopping spree. "We had to stick them in the envelope as they are hilarious" he says "thanks brother this is amazing, I love you so much" I say "love ya too sis, now settle in, wear something nice" he says walking out before I had a chance to say anything.
Note to self ask by nimrod of a brother why we ain't at the family home, what happened to it and where is Mum n dad. Plus I need a floor mirror full length.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys what do you think? So who can guess the names of the Xavier's girl and the other roommate?