Minecraft live

Hi guy it's Nevaeh I hope you like the story
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑 

Y/N POV
"Okay okay you got this" your big brother says the two of us have a YouTube channel that had over 100 thousand subs we were one of the best YouTubers "Y/N pay attention your about to go live" my big brother said "i know Hunter shut up" I said with angry  in my voice Hunter is my big brothers name and he is a jurk sometimes "ok ok ready to start your adventure in Minecraft" Hunter said "yes" I senply said "ok 1...2...3 and go" he said "hey guys and welcome to my first live and I have Hunter right next to" I say "Hello guys and gals" he said doing a wink when he said gals "geez Hunter I know your single but you don't need to flurt with the viewer" I said his face turned red when he read the comments because right when I said that a lot of girls stared flurting with Hunter "hey guys 5 thausand likes I'll tell you who his YouTube crush is" I say with a smile "no don't they will be able to pull that off" he said in panic "okay let get in to this" I say "finally" I hear Hunter say "so I will play some murder in Minecraft" I say as I jump in to the game I looked at the people I was playing with there where six people in the game me and five other people I thought I would never see "H-hunter the names" I stuter Hunter then went to a nother room a fangirled but I would do the same I then saw someone tipping in chat I said...

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑 Cliff hanger haha sorry don't kill me well see you in the next one my little plebs

This is what you and your brother Hunter look like

Word 345