The Young But Broken Aristocrat! Visions of a Fallen Mind!

???

What, wh-where am I?

I looked around and saw nothing but black, I started to grow anxious, I wasn't ready to be blind.

I tried to pinch myself, but to no avail, I still saw black.

All of a sudden the black around me begins to crack, and through the spaces between, a kaleidoscope of lavender, pink and purple began to surround me.

It looked like a purple space, it honestly allured me.

"Am I in some sort of dream?" I asked, still looking around the new landscape.

"Wake up." A new voice sounded though the empty space.

I looked around more quickly, frantically trying to find the voice.

"Wake up..."

There it was again, this time, louder.

The sweetness that rang in my ears signalled that it was a woman, and one who can probably sing very well.

"Who are you!?" I asked, my voice echoing across the landscape.

She giggled, ever so faintly. It wasn't the sound of a kids giggle, more like a young woman.

I felt as though I unintentionally fell, now I was dropping towards the dark abyss, as the beautiful colours started to leave my vision.

I continued staring upward, or downward...really couldn't tell if everything was dark again.

I blinked only for a second, but that's all it took for a epically beautiful woman to fill my vision.

I couldn't really scan her 'features' she was wearing a robe that made her look like a classic mage, but not so classical that it didn't reveal a little of her fair alabaster skin.

She chuckled sexily, and gave a slight charming smirk.

"Darling..."

I didn't know at that time, why those words made my heart race.

I halted my breath as my heart beat continued to soar.