Chapter 3: Saved

(One week later)

Even though I was cut and beaten, I hadn't let out a single scream. There were cuts on my face, arms, legs, and stomach. They poured lemon juice and salt on my wounds. They stabbed my leg. They did everything they could possibly do to make me scream, but I wouldn't. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of my screams in pain. 

"Did you hear that?" Allen asked Leo. "What? I don't hear anything." Leo said as he poured more lemon juice on one of my cuts. I fought back a scream as the lemon juice hit my open wound. "There it is again. John go check it out." Allen said. 

John left while muttering under his breath that it was a waist of time. Then there were gunshots. "Allen go check that out." Leo said. Allen pulled out a gun and went to investigate. There were more gunshots and this time there was a howl. Leo pulled out a gun and waited.

Leo stared at the door and growled

Leo stared at the door and growled. With our sensitive hearing we heard footsteps coming towards the room we were in. I bit my tongue and waited to see what would happen next. The door burst open and the men from the diner were there with guns drawn. Well two of them had guns and the man - Castiel - the one in the trench coat, he held a weird looking knife.

 Well two of them had guns and the man - Castiel - the one in the trench coat, he held a weird looking knife

The shortest man of the three, I remember his name was Dean said, "Let the girl go

The shortest man of the three, I remember his name was Dean said, "Let the girl go." Leo looked at them and then at me. He looked back at them and said, "Nope! She is going back to the School." Leo put his hand on my shoulder where one of my fresh wounds was and squeezed. I let out a grown. 

Dean started to speak,"Let her go or I swear to god..." "DEAN!" Castiel said. "Oh. Sorry Cas." Dean said. Leo looked between the three men and started to shift. "Oh god." I said as I watched him wolf out. "Leave, or I'll rip y'all throats out with my teeth." Leo said as he moved around me. 

"No you won't." Castiel said as he threw the knife into Leo's heart. Leo dropped dead and I tried to focus on keeping my eyes open. "Dean, the child is not looking good. She needs a hospital." Castiel said. "No hospital." I said. The three men rushed over to me and tried to untie me when they saw that I was awake. 

I jerked away from their hands and whimpered. The men looked at each other and then looked back at me. Dean tried to get close to me, but I let out a whimper and said, "Please don't." The tall one.... Sam! That was his name. He walked over to stand in front of me and showed me his gun and set it down on the floor. 

"My name is Sam Winchester." He said. He pointed at Dean and said, "That is my brother Dean." Then he pointed at Castiel and said, "That is our friend Castiel. He is an angel." He started to move closer but I jerked away from him like I did with his brother. "Let me try." Castiel said. 

Castiel walked over to me and got down to eye level and said, "Child, your safe now. I give you my word that I won't hurt you. Neither will the Winchesters. Please let me help you." I looked at him and then I looked into his mind. My eyes widened when I saw that he was telling me the truth. 

"Okay." I said. Castiel started to untie me while the Winchester brothers went to go deal with the bodies. As soon as they left, Castiel asked, "Why would werewolves want to hurt you?" I looked at him and said, "Those are not werewolves. They are Erasers. They are after me because I broke out of the School. I was tired of being experimented on so I broke out."

   Castiel finished untying me and helped me to stand up. As I stood up my legs buckled and I started to fall. Castiel caught me and picked me up and carried me out of the where-house. On the way out of the where-house images exploded behind my eyes and I let out a scream. "Don't worry Emma. My name is Voice and I'm here to help you." The Voice said as I lost consciousness.