Chapter 8- The meeting with the Devil!

ALEX’S POV

I woke up this morning feeling weird. I mean all that happened yesterday was just too much. Stefan trapped inside the tomb, Elena on a sucide mission, me and Damon. It was all just too complicated. I got up from the bed, got ready and went downstairs. I saw that there was a note on the table. It said-

‘Good morning Sunshine,

Had a nice sleep? Anyways at Elena’s or at the tomb. She is on a mission to save Stefan and sacrifice herself. So see you there.

Damon

PS. you should close your door while sleeping anyone can see the strong Alex as a warm-tender person in her bunny jammies.’

I laughed at his comment. I took the car keys and went to Elena’s place. I rang the bell and Jeremy opened it. “Good morning!” I said with a smile “hi! It’s Alex!” Jeremy shouted. “Come in!” “So how’s Elena?” I asked “Restless. She even took the moonstone from Bonnie’s purse in order to give it to Katherine!” “Well… Let me see if I can talk some sense into her!”  “We all tried but you give it a try too! She’s in the living room” I walked up to the living room and saw Elena pouting and sitting angrily at the couch.

“Hi!” I said. “Oh it’s you Alex! Hi!” she said with a slight smile. “So how are you holding up?” I said “Holding up? Well... Let’s see my boyfriend is stuck in a tomb with a psychotic vampire, I am trapped in my own house and am not allowed to do anything. So sum it up I am doing great!” “Very funny Elena!” “Then how should I react Alex your father is trying to kill everyone I know if I don’t go to him. Stefan is trapped with Katherine, how will he ever get out! How?” tears started rolling down her eyes. I sat beside her and hugged her. ”Elena Don’t cry Stefan will be back. We will bring him back! Nothing will happen to him” “How do you know? It is not like you have ever lost a guy you love.” This fact hurt me a lot. I had never lost the love of my life? Richard was the man I truly loved. I lost him right in front of my eyes. “As a matter of fact Elena I have! His name was Richard. He was a werewolf. He was tall, fair, blonde, had gorgeous blue eyes and was a total Gentleman. My father somehow hated his family so we had been secretly dating. I was madly in love with him. Our love was deeper than you can imagine. One day my father found out about us and you know what he did? He ripped Richard’s heart right in front of me!” I said that with almost a tear rolling out of my eye. I hadn’t thought about him in a long time. “I am so sorry I didn’t know that.” Elena said. “It’s not your fault” I said “I never told anyone! So why don’t you cheer up a little and relax and I will just go to meet Stefan” “Ok! Bye Alex! Please tell me how he is when you meet him.” She said.

I got up from the sofa and walked towards the doors I saw Damon standing near door. I looked at him and asked “Were you eaves-dropping?” “No I wasn’t I just came here!” he said. “Listen I am going to see Stefan so I’ll see you later” “Ok! Bye!” “Oh and Damon…….. Don’t peek in my room when I am sleeping I may be sleeping naked” I joked “Well I would love to see that!” he said with a smirk. I gave him a small punch on his arm, laughed and walked to my car to see Stefan.

I reached the cave in a few minutes. I walked to the cave and saw no one at the cave door. I called Stefan. He came to the entrance “hi Alex!” he said “hi Stefan! Here I got something for you” I took out a bottle filled with animal blood and passed it to Stefan! “Thanks! So how is Elena?” “Well she is fine and as you might know that Bonnie, Damon and Jeremy have trapped her in the house so she can’t come or surrender herself! Anyways how are you?” Suddenly Katherine appeared on the door

“Friends catching up? How nice to see that!” Katherine mocked us. “Well.. Hello Katherine! How does it feel to cross the height of bitchiness?” I said “Whatever!” she said rolling her eyes. I saw that she noticed the bottle of blood in Stefan’s hand so I said “Its animal blood you won’t like it!” “what if I do?” she said almost snatching the bottle I quickly ran near her and compelled her “I said you wont like it!” Katherine listened to me and walked away. “You didn’t need to do that!” Stefan said “Yes I did ! Its all I can do for you right now.” I said. We sat and talked for a few hours.