Chapter 6- The truth about me!

I woke up around 10 this morning. I still couldn't believe that uncle Elijah was here. I need to tell my friends about who I really am and who my father is before it's too late. Elena was in real danger and they all needed to know that. I walked downstairs when I heard them all in the living room. I heard Rose say "if you're not afraid of Klaus then you're an idiot" Rose was here? "Is Klaus real?" Damon said "Oh Klaus is real" I said I thought I should tell him "And how do you know that?" he asked "Well, I will tell you all for 3 conditions" I said I needed to assure my safety "Your safety? What is it?" Stefan asked

"One, you all won't try to kill me. Two, it is a long story so I am only going to tell it once" and three, please leave all the questions for the end" I said "ok fine" Stefan said. I knew he was getting impatient. The thing was related to Elena's safety. He asked Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy and Alaric to come. "Well................ I know that Klaus is real because he is my father" "What?" Damon said. "My real name is Alexandra Mikaelson. I am a 900 year old original vamp-wolf-witch and my father The Niklaus Mikaelson is looking for Elena" "Why?" she asked "Well for that we have to go back to the 1000's"I smiled

"My family, the Mikaelsons were just humans like all and they used to live happily with a family of werewolves. Though my grandmother Esther was a really powerful witch. One day my father and my uncle Hendrik went to see the werewolves turning and but some mishap my poor uncle was killed by a werewolf. My family was devastated. My grandmother realised that it was not safe for my family to be humans so she casted a spell which turned my family into vampires.

My family are the first ever vampires to walk on this earth. After a few days they all got to know that my grandmother had an affair with a werewolf that made my father a werewolf. So when he first killed a person he started turning. To supress the werewolf side of my father my grandmother casted a spell on him which prevented him from turning."

"So where is this story going? And what does it have to do with Elena or you?" Damon asked. I am getting to that"

"So in the 10th century my father slept with a witch and due to one drunken night got her pregnant"

"Wait... vampires can't procreate" Caroline said. "But werewolves and witches can. It was my father's werewolf blood" I said "continue..." Stefan said

"So when I was born some people considered me a curse and some considered me a boon. It was believed that I had the ability to take all the witches power and the supernaturals. But my mother and father still decided to protect me. I was a born witch-werewolf baby.

Many people tried to kill me. So my grandmother casted a spell on me that when I turned 18 I would turn into an original vampire and to protect me from all the evil supernaturals out there. I was kept in the mansion with walls around all four corners only and not allowed outside. One day around when I was five I came to my mother's room from playing with my uncle when I saw my mother sitting quietly on a chair facing the wall. I went to her and with what I saw I was terrified.

My mother had blood all over her face and her neck was ripped off. She was dead. I started crying and shouting. My father came and hugged me and told me that it was some evil person who did it. When I turned 18 my whole family sat beside me and told me to feed on an innocent person. That day I turned into a vampire even though werewolf and witch blood ran through my system. I could turn into a wolf and perform spells. I had become the strongest creature on earth but my powers were always suppressed by the fact of me being an original vampire. I was cursed. I never believed that my mother was murdered by someone without any reason. After about a 100 years of finding I realized that it was none other than my father who killed her"

"I am so sorry" Elena said "oh don't worry I still haven't gotten over it but I decided to not to tell this to my father as he had spent the last 100 years loving me dearly" "So where does Elena come in this?" Bonnie asked "I am getting to it as I told you it was a long story"