Blurb

His eyes darken, his pupils dilating almost entirely. His warm hand cups the back of my thigh and pulls me closer, so I am now straddling him completely. I am half afraid his motorbike will topple over onto the grass, but the thought is soon erased from my mind when I feel his hot minty breath on my neck. "I want to take you over and over until your throat is sore from screaming my name." He sinks his teeth softly into the plush skin on my neck.

I purse my lips, looking out into the distance to see the beautiful twilight sky. I brush my fingers through his dark hair, tugging at it so I can look straight into his eyes as I roll my hips against his. He smirks. His lips look tempting, but I only smile when one of his hand slithers up to my hip and lifts me up before yanking me back down onto the now visible bulge in his jeans. "Touch me, Kings" I whisper.

"I am, doll-face." He kisses my jaw tenderly. Teasingly.

I frown, taking his hand that rests on my hip and placing it on my aching heat. A surge of wetness rushes out of me. "I meant here," I say breathlessly, my eyes threatening to flutter close.

-

Leah Stone is only a few months away from graduating high school. As she pushes through her last year at Riverdale High, she is convinced she will graduate with no trouble. That is until Hunter Kings, Leah's longtime crush and the town's bad boy barges into her life and rouses her awake from her 18 years daydream to show her what she really missed out on in her teenage years.

Midnight dinner, wild motorbike rides and endless inappropriate innuendos are only some of the things that Leah Stone will undergo in her journey with the town's bad boy.

But what will happen when they finally graduate? Only time will tell.