Chapter 43 - And the baby is delivered

Wow it's been like two months since I last updated... welp? Does anyone still read this...? Should I even finished the story?

//

The peace and quiet after having laid and screamed for ten hours straight were indescribably relaxing. My body was in pure pain and was aching with every little inch of skin that I had. I felt like I had been ripped apart but I also felt a huge relief that it was over and done with. From now on, the nurse had told that it would only get better. The roughest pain had already been there.

Justin had been standing by my side the entire time, holding my hand and allowing me to probably break a few bones in it. I was certain that he was scared of me after seeing me like that, screaming out of pain for legit ten hours straight.

The baby in itself had only taken two hours to deliver but the labour had lasted way longer than that. I remember the nurse telling me that it was normal for a first-time mother and that it would be easier and quicker the next time as if the next time was currently being planned in my mind. As for as I was concerned right now, we were definitely not having another baby after this. I don't even think I was able to have sex right now. I could only imagine what my down-area looked like after being ripped in two.

Currently, Justin had gone for a quick break to the bathroom. I appreciated that he had not left my side once during the actual labour, even though he had repeatedly said that he needed to pee. I think maybe it was because I forced him to stay, a quick harsh whisper that told him to shut up and stop complaining. I laughed at myself, remembering how extremely rude I had been to him during these painful hours. Obviously, he had some sort of understanding to the situation. He wasn't the slightest mad at me and I can recall him not fighting back to me once the past hours. Everything had gone the way I wanted it to, which was explainable considering I was pushing a whole another human being out the same space as my boyfriend's dick sometimes hurts in because it's too big.

It's funny now that I think about it and I know I will never be able to complain about that during sex again. It was now proven that something bigger than that clearly could push through. I actually birthed a baby. How crazy is that?

I saw Justin getting back inside the room, a smirk on his face and I knew that he had some sort of news, "She's getting cleaned off."

"She?" I said, lifting my eyebrows with a smile on my face at the name of a gender. The nurses hadn't told me straight away when the baby was born but said that they would reveal it as soon as the baby was cleaned up and ready to be held, "Is it really a she?"

"Yeah," He nodded and I closed my eyes when I saw him bending down to kiss my forehead. The feeling of his lips on my skin was unbeatable. There was nothing in this world that I appreciated more than Justin's touch. Our child was very lucky to have such a caring father like him, "What should we name her?"

"I liked the idea of Nova."

Justin nodded, instantly agreeing to my suggestion of name and I felt some sort of happy wave go through my entire body. I thought back to all those time that I had doubted Justin and his ability to become a great father and husband but suddenly, none of those doubts existed anymore. When I looked at him, I no longer felt fear of making him mad. It was like all our previous problems, with his anger issues, had vanished into the blue. We were like any other happy family now.

The fight we had before the delivery was like vanished and I knew that with the newborn baby, things were going to get different. He wasn't going to continue being a jerk sometimes and he was going to be the protective father I needed him to be. I knew he was going to put his heart and soul into raising our daughter in the most perfect way. He seemed excited about it and I was more than excited to see how things would turn out.