Chapter 17 - Reversed Rolls

I mumbled something into the kiss, working my hand on the nightstand to open the drawer. It was ridiculously hard but eventually, I found what I was looking for and smirked quietly to myself as I saw the first step in my plan fulfilled.

Justin broke the kiss and raised an eyebrow at me, the grin on his face wider than ever now, seeing the object jingle in my hands, "You have handcuffs on your nightstand?"

"You've got to always be prepared," I shrugged, thinking about the actual reason to why I had handcuffs there. Lucas had given them to me as a joke on my birthday and I had never actually used them, just placed it in my drawer and forgot it existed.

Justin quickly tried to grab them from me but I shook my head with a playful smirk and stood up from the bed. He watched me put one of the cuffs on my wrist and then moving closer back to him. We quickly locked our lips again and I brought our hands above his head.

He must've been so into the kiss that he didn't notice who was suddenly actually wearing the handcuffs. It wasn't until I broke the kiss and backed slightly, to sit around his torso and admire the way he started to freak out a bit.

"What the hell?" He mumbled quietly to himself as he realised he couldn't reach out his hands to touch me. I saw his head tilting upward, to try and figure out the source of his resistance and that's when he looked at me, a shocked expression appeared on his face, "Did you just cuff me to your bed?"

"Maybe."

"Jess," He tried to move his hands again which made the entire bed shake with his strength, "This isn't funny. Take them off."

"That's odd because I do find it funny," I grinned, tracing my finger along the outlines of his abs. It made him squirm and mutter things underneath his breath that I couldn't exactly catch on, "I thought it was time for me to be in control for once."

"No." He shook his head repeatedly, feeling my fingers on his body as goosebumps formed. I smirked in victory, feeling the power that I wasn't used to when I was with him. When I reached closer down to his shorts, I played with the hem of it which made him shut his eyes and probably wish I wasn't being such a tease.

I did feel a little bit uncomfortable as well, knowing that I was much better under his control but I couldn't help but think that this would be fun. It was a one-time thing and I know that he would give me the payback he thinks I deserve once I let him out of those cuffs. I was looking forward to that sex, though.

"Jess, what the hell are you doing?" He groaned loudly as I slowly removed his shorts, leaving him in his boxers. He was already hard but considering the long make-out session and striptease before this, I wasn't surprised. I grabbed him outside of his boxers, feeling his entire body tense up. Justin groaned loudly, "Untie me, right now. Jessica!"

"Hm," I pretended to be thinking, "Nah, I don't think so."

He made another loud groan as I placed my hands on the hem of his boxers and slowly dragged them down, over his knees and off his body. He was now laying naked in front of me, tied to the headboard and in complete control by me. The thought of it scared me a little but it was exciting, especially seeing him struggle so much.

The bed kept moving each time he angrily tried to move his hands, making it all shake. Justin was strong and those handcuffs weren't of the best quality so I was surprised he hadn't gotten out of them yet.

I decided that I was wearing too many clothes as well so I stood up, stripping down clothing pieces one by one until I was standing in my underwear in front of him. Justin was gasping and furiously trying to get his hands out of position. I knew that he was dying to touch me.