Chapter 18

A/N- Before you read PLEASE go check out 'Smile | Katsuku Bakugou' By @Todoraaakie ! It's a reader X Katsuki Bakugou story (And my personal favourite EVER). Not only does she have AMAZING story ideas, she has a marvellous sense of humour, and she incorporates it into her writing extremely well. Thank you.

Uraraka's POV

Today is the day I can FINALLY leave this hospital. Don't get me wrong, it's better than my previous accommodation, but the confining white walls remind m e to much of... That room.

"Well, miss Uraraka, have you made any arrangements for leaving yet?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I have," She smiled. "Bakugou is coming to get me when he finishes school."

The doctor studied her face for a minute. "Ok, well miss Uraraka, due to the injury inflicted on your leg, you will need help walking for a while, would you like me to arrange a nurse to make house calls to you, or have you got people at home?"

"Oh thats okay, I have Bakugou and Mitsuki to help." She said rather bluntly.

The doctor looked at her nervously, She had been back for about 1 month and still wasn't back to normal yet. She wasn't happy, or bubbly anymore, she was just... distant.

The doctor cleared his throat. "Okay the miss Uraraka, well take care and make sure to come back and see us in about a month."

"Got it." She smiled, but the doctor could tell it was fake.

--A few hours later--

Bakugou's POV

Uraraka was asleep when bakugou came to take her home. He knelt down next to her and poked her cheek.

"Oi, angel face." He kept poking her until she woke up.

She blinked her eyes groggily, "Bakugou?" She yawned.

Bakugou studied her face, she still hadn't returned to normal when they brought her back. Like a piece of her was missing. She was no longer happy and bubbly, just distant and kinda jumpy.

"Ready to go?" He asked her, standing up and reaching his hand out for her to take.

She looked up at Bakugou, and smiled. "Yes... I really am."

Bakugou helped her out of bed, grabbed some of her stuff from her bedside tables and lead her to Mitsuki's car.

When Mitsuki saw her, her face lit up.

"Uraraka!" She got out and opened Urarakas door. "Are you glad to see the back of that hospital?" She got back into the drivers seat and put on her seat belt.

"Yeah, I just want to go home." Bakugou got in the back with her and Mitsuku started the car. Bakugou smiled to himself She thinks of my house as her home, He thought That's so cute.

"Well I spoke with the school, and they said that when your body is fully healed, then you can go back." Mitsuki smiled, looking back at Uraraka through the rear view mirror.

Uraraka fiddled with the hem of her shirt nervously.

"Don't worry." Bakugou said, looking out the window. "They all miss you."

Uraraka smiled, He still can't be nice without looking away, at least that hasn't changed. She thought.

When they arrived at the Bakugou residence, (How fancy) Bakugou helped Uraraka into the house and Mitsuki grabbed her stuff.

Bakugou sat her down on the coach. "What do you want to do?" He asked, kneeling in front of her. "Do you want to eat some food, or go upstairs and lay down, or I don't know... Read??"

She smiled her distant smile at him again. "How about you, me and Mitsuki sit on the coach and watch a movie?" She asked hopefully, she really needed a bit of normality right now, she hated thinking that things had changed while she was... gone.

"I'll get the popcorn!" Mituki yelled and ran to the kitchen. Uraraka giggled for a second, and just for a second, she was her old self again.

Bakugou turned to her again. "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked, walking over to the DVD cupboard.

"Hmm." She pondered. "Do you still have Coraline?"

He checked the cupboard and pulled out the film. He showed her the DVD case and put it into the DVD player.

He grabbed the remote and sat next to Uraraka on the coach. Bakugou pressed the 'ON' button on the remote waited for the title screen to come up.

Mitsuki came in with the popcorn, just as Bakugou pressed play. Mitsuki put the popcorn on Bakugou's lap because her was in the middle, and sat down. When the movie is just starting up, Uraraka cuddles into Bakugou, and rests her head on his shoulder. She smiled, and although no one could see it, it was a REAL smile this time. Things here really haven't changed much, have they?

A/N- OMG I am SOOOOO sorry that I haven't updated in like A MONTH!! My books came in the mail and I just went into full read mode, like literally I've read 5 books in 1 month, because I just didn't take a break. I LOVE THEM THOUGHHHHH. Anyway, I know this chapter was kinda boring and short, but I'm just getting used to writing again. Thanks for reading and I love you all millions!!