Chapter 8

Uraraka's POV 

Is it just me, or has Bakugou been staring at me since we got back into class? Uraraka thought as she felt eyes bore into the back of her head. She crossed her arms and kicked back a little in her chair. He has no reason to be annoyed at me! I mean, I caught him with a girl! She sighed. The last time we spoke we were on good terms... She turned and found him glaring at her again. She whipped her head back quickly. Hes definitely annoyed with me. She laughed nervously. 

*BELL*

"Okay class, I hope to see you all for the musical auditions tonight." Aizawa concluded, and crawled back into his yellow sleeping bag. 

Uraraka packed up her things and headed to the door, being sure to get lost in between the other students so Bakugou can't see her.

Bakugou's POV 

He threw all of his things into his bag violently and ran after Uraraka. 

When all of the students had entered the hall of which they were holding the auditions, Bakugou finally caught sight of Uraraka. Walking over to Deku. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I DONT WANNA GO NEAR DEKU!? Ugh. He thought it through.

"That girl is really trying my patience." He hissed to himself. He marched over to her and grabbed her hand.

"Oi, why are you avoiding me?" He hissed turning her around.

She stared at him blankly and jerked her hand away from his. "I saw you." she tried metally counting to 10 to calm herself.

"When? Doing what?" He thought back to what she could possibly be referring too. Then his mind drifted to earlier, with that blonde girl.

"Uraraka I don't even know h-" 

"Shut up!" Uraraka yelled, getting the attention of the whole class. "Bakugou, its none of my business. But I don't need you to explain what I saw." She paused, and sighed. "Seeing it once was bad enough."Her whisper was barely audible but Bakugou heard it. She turned around and walked away, leaving a very dejected Bakugou. 

"Alright, every one quieten down. The auditions are about to commence." Iida announced. Everyone stopped talking and turned to Iida.

"So when I point to you, we will proceed through the door behind me. When we are in there you will tell me the role of which you are auditioning for and then you will audition." He paused. "So, class 1A, are you ready to find out what musical you will be participating in?" 

Everyone cheered their agreement and grew restless to know. 

Iida cleared his throat. "We had many suggestions, for example; Heathers and Hamilton. However, me and Aizawa Sensei have both agreed on a different one. You will all be participating in a musical called La la land!" 

The whole class began to cheer again, and speak to each other about what part they were going to audition for. Uraraka wanted to go for Mia and Bakugou just wanted to get the fuck out of there. Just before all of the students auditioned, they decided to make a pact; that no one would try out for Sebastian so Bakugou would get the part by default. After everyone had finished their auditions they all went to Iiad and Aizawa sensei to see who got what part. It read;

Roles:

Mia Dolan- Ochako Uraraka

Mia Dolan (Understudy)- Tsuya Asui

Sebastian Wilder- Katsuki Bakugou

Sebastian Wilder (Understudy)- Izuku Midoriya

Tracy- Yaoyorozu Momo

Alexis- Mina Ashido

Keith- Denki Kaminari 

Laura Wilder- Kyoka Jiro

Bill- Shouto Todoroki

Carlo- Eijiro Kirishima 

Greg- Fumikage Tokoyami

Extra 1-Minouru Mineta

Extra 2-Rikido Sato

Extra 3-Mezo Shoji 

Extra 4- Hanta Sero

Extra 5-Koji Koda

Stage Hands:

Lighting- Yuga Aoyama

Special effects- Mashirao Ojiro

Sounds- Toru Hagakure

Props-Tenya Iida

"Oooohhhh, Mia and Sebastian will have to kiss, I wonder who got those two parts?" Kirishima stated loudly, implying fake curiosity.

Uraraka smiled widely, until she heard Kirishima's comment. Her eyes darted back to the paper and read across the line that said Sebastian. She froze. I-I HAVE TO K-KISS BAKUGOU?!

(A/N: I apologise for it taking so long to write this chapter. The school holidays are over and I have less time to plan an write. But don't worry, I will continue the book, the chapters will just come out a day or two later. Thanks for reading!)