Chapter 9

Uraraka's POV

D-Did I hear him right? W-We have to kiss? Me and B-Bakugou?! Uraraka's face flushed.

She took a deep breath and thought it through. Maybe Kirishima is just messing with me? She composed herself and walked over to Iida. 

"Umm... Iida?" She tapped on his shoulder and he turned around. He looked down at Uraraka, a little concerned about the colour of her face and her shyness.

"Uraraka, are you okay?" He pushed up the rim of his glasses. "You look a little under the weather." 

"I'm fine... But for the play, do Sebastian and Mia need to... Ya know... Kiss?" She played with the strings on the end of her sleeve.

Iida looked at the clip board in his hands, and flipped to the role list. Ohhh, shes nervous about kissing Bakugou! That's why shes acting so nervous. 

"Uraraka, its just a musical. The kiss is shared between Sebastian and Mia, not you and Bakugou. There is no need to worry. Your just going to have to do it, or I can recast your part?" Iida pushed up his glasses again.

Uraraka thought it through. If I give up my part as Mia, then Bakugou will have to kiss someone else and I don't want that. Wait. What the hell am I saying?! I don't care if Bakugou kisses someone else! Well... Ughh... Maybe I do. A little bit.... Okay a lot...

"No, your right Iida, it's not real, it's just a musical." 

"Thats the spirit! Now I suggest you head home and get some rest for practise tomorrow." Iida smiled and turned back around. 

"You got it Iida!" She grinned, feeling a little better about the situation. She walked over to the bench and grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and walking towards the exit. 

Bakugou's POV 

He watched Uraraka talk to Iida. She must be nervous about kissing me... he felt his face flush. That's so cute... He covered his face with his arm. Wait a second... I have an idea. 

Bakugou grabbed his bag and paced walked after Uraraka. After walking for a while, he finally caught up to her. 

"Uraraka!" Bakugou yelled.

She stopped and turned. What the... BAKUGOU?! No no no NOT NOW! By the time she stopped raging in her head Bakugou had caught up to her.

"Uraraka, are you worried about... Kissing me?" He asked looking her in the eye.

Wha- HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW?

"N-No, w-w would you think that?" She stuttered nervously.

"Uraraka have you ever kissed anyone before?" He asked her bluntly, still staring into her eyes.

How does he know!? Is it obvious?? DO I LOOK LIKE A KISS VIRGIN OR SOMETHING?!?

Her silence was enough for him. He looked at the ground. I couldn't possibly take her first kiss... She's too precious to me to do that to her. 

Uraraka knew exactly what he was thinking. She knew what she had to do to make it easier for the play. She took a deep breath and grabbed the collar of Bakugous shirt, pulling his face to hers. She went on her tip toes and pressed her lips to hers. For a few seconds they were both to stunned to do anything. What have I done?!!? Hes gonna hate me no-. before she could finish her thought, Bakugou pushed her against a wall, his hand caressing her cheek, and their lips beginning to move rhythmically. Their kiss turned form innocent to passionate and hungry. They had no plans to stop until they heard Kirishimas voice from around the corner.

"See you guys tomorrow!" He yelled to everyone in the hall as him and Tokoyami walked back to his house. 

SHIT SHIT SHIT. Was all Uraraka and Bakugou could think. He grabbed her hand and whisked her around the corner into a small, dark, enclosed space. They slid into the tiny space, Bakugous arms spread apart on the wall and Uraraka in between them. He put his finger on his lips, telling Uraraka not to make a sound. She nodded her head in agreement and so they stood there, bodies pressed against each other, faces flushed, and only thinking about one thing; How much they wanted to kiss each other again. They stayed there until they couldn't hear Kirishimas voice anymore. When they were sure he was gone, they they awkwardly tried to get out of the space they were in. When they were both out of there, they looked at each other and burst out laughing at the situation. Uraraka wrapped her arms around Bakugou's chest still giggling; His eyes widened as he looked down at Uraraka. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her too. After 5 minuets Uraraka and Bakugou let go and looked at each other, blushing a little again. 

"Lets go home." Uraraka smiled her cute little lopsided grin, and held out her hand for him to take. 

Bakugou's heart skipped a beat as he looked at the beauty in front of him. 

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered, looking to the side and taking her hand.

(A/N- I've decided that i'm going to release one chapter a week, so that way they are a lot less sporadic and you know that you will have at least one chapter a week. This also helps me plan it better and make it more enjoyable. Also if I have an  idea for a chapter that I want to write then and there, I may publish more than one a week. Also tomorrow is my birthday and the next day is special too so the chapter maybe published later on in the week, or maybe even the next week if things get a little to hectic. I am also going on holiday on the 30th of April for four days, so that weeks chapter will also be late or published the next week. I'm also going to stop naming the chapters and just putting like 'Chapter 1' instead. Thanks for reading!)