Imagine 17: Depression

*Camila's POV*

Lately, I've realized Y/N has been acting depressed. She'll kinda just isolate herself from me and the girls, or lose herself in thought and just hardly smile. So today I'm gonna try and change that, first talk to her then, well you'll find out.. Just wait. "Y/N, can we talk alone?" I ask her. She looks at me and you can tell she's depressed. "Camila, I don't feel like talking.." She says, teary up a little. She gotta a lot more sensitive, I'm really worried. "Y/N, please." I say, she finally she get up. An I hold her hand, as we walk to the back lounge.

*Y/N's POV*

I've been in a deep depression lately, the girls are started to notice. Mostly Camila and Lauren, but. The depression, is for a reason, that reason I because. My uncle had passed away in a car wreck and i haven't told anyone on the bus. Me and Camila sit down, I'm so scared of what Camila's about to say, what if she gonna break up with. But, why? After years of being together, I'm cut out of my thoughts my Camila. "Babe, what's wrong? Why have you been so depressed?" She asks gripping my hand in hers. "Camila, my.." I say, then I lose it and break down in Camila's arms. "What is it baby?" She asks, playing withy hair and rubbing my back to calm me down. I finally have the air to speak and I explain. "My uncle, he.. He passed away in A car wreck last week. That's why I've been so depressed." I say, and she pulls me into and starts saying the sweetest things. "Baby, it'll be okay. I'm here, I'm always here no mater when no matter where. You come to me and I'll come to you. I love you and I can't imagine life without you. You make my life better. You make me smile. Your the reason I laugh, and smile. So please smile for me babe.. Please." She says, and I just start kissing her. Pushes me down to the couch. And we just go into our own world. (If you know what I mean😉. Just gonna skip that part) "Damn Y/N!" Camila says, running her finger the through her hair. "I hope the girls aren't on the bus, the probably heard us." I say, and she laughs. "Will you smile for me babe, please?" She says rubbing my cheek. I smile a small smile and Camila raises an eye brow. I know what she about to do.

*Camila's POV*

Me and Y/N just got really heated in the back lounge. I keep asking her to smile but she won't smile for real. "Come on Y/N!" I say, poking her. "No!" She says giggling. "Fine then!" I say, I start to tickle her and she smiles and giggles, I even got a little cut squeal. Which are the cutest "I got what I wanted your fine now!" I say and she giggles. "Camila, thank you." She says, as she sits across my lap. "For what?" I ask. "Just for one being and giving me my first time with you, two helping me get un depressed, and three being an amazing girlfriend!" She says, and kissing my cheek. "Well, thanks for also being and giving me my first time also, two your my babe and that's what I'm here for, and three your also an amazing girlfriend too!" I say, and she lays her body down with her head on my lap as I play with her hair and she falls asleep an i lay down and cuddle her into my body. "They're so cute." I hear Dinah and Lauren say. I just go back to sleep. I wake up and Dinah and both Lauren posted a picture on Instagram, of me and Y/N sleep cuddling. "They're the cutest. #Makeyourownshipname!" Said Dinah's "Awh, such cuties😛🙈" said Lauren's. I just smiled, liked the photos, and snuggled back in to Y/N.